Man Arrested for Wearing McCain Palin T-Shirt

no, I obviously disagree. I don't think it was a set up. The mob had a choice, to either let the man walk freely among them or yell and scream for his arrest why booing loudly and flailing their fists. Decency or no decency, that was the choice.

but you don't know what he was doing prior to his arrest is my point willow. How do you know he wasn't screaming the N word? you don't.

I don't think he should've been arrested but I don't automatically assume he's an innocent victim in this situation consideration he knowingly went into that crowd wearing a McCain/Palin shirt. Those are the actions of a person LOOKING for trouble IMO.

come on, this guy was clearly there to cause trouble
and he was more than likely arrested to keep him from getting hurt or causing a riot

heh, when we were upset about Bush winning in 2004, we didn't have to make things up. Methinks toiletpaperboy is trying to become the new drudge.

:lol:

but you don't know what he was doing prior to his arrest is my point willow. How do you know he wasn't screaming the N word? you don't.

I don't think he should've been arrested but I don't automatically assume he's an innocent victim in this situation consideration he knowingly went into that crowd wearing a McCain/Palin shirt. Those are the actions of a person LOOKING for trouble IMO.

you don't know he was screaming the N word either, you would just like that version of the story better, I think.

you don't know he was screaming the N word either, you would just like that version of the story better, I think.

Not at all Willow.

I'm just not willing to believe that he went into that crowd and was innocently wandering through the crowd when they turned on him. nor am I naive enough to believe he just happened to have a camera guy with him when it happened. c'mon willow don't play these games, it's so far below your standards.

Not at all Willow.

I'm just not willing to believe that he went into that crowd and was innocently wandering through the crowd when they turned on him. nor am I naive enough to believe he just happened to have a camera guy with him when it happened. c'mon willow don't play these games, it's so far below your standards.
but you also have no evidence to support that he did anything but walk there
which is likely and it caused some Obama supporters to get upset
that is not a huge stretch by any means

heh, when we were upset about Bush winning in 2004, we didn't have to make things up. Methinks toiletpaperboy is trying to become the new drudge.

:lol:
um, where was anything "made up"?
the guy was detained/arrested
and all we have is that he was there wearing this t-shirt

while it is clear he was there to cause a disturbance, you have no proof that he did anything other than be there

Forum List

Back