Man arrested for shooting at Fiance's attempted kidnappers

Here's why he was arrested.

- Much to the confusion of neighbors and the victim, deputies arrested Morin, saying he is affiliated with a gang and charging him with a deadly conduct with a firearm. They allege he shot recklessly into the neighborhood while aiming for the attackers.

This wasn't some random attack on an innocent woman. Her fiance is a gang member. Let the police do their job.
Can't be arrested for JUST being affiliated with a gang.

I'm fine with it. Besides, he was arrested on gun charges. You want to play in that world and endanger us all, then you suffer the consequences of police sniffing around your house and arresting you on whatever they can find. Imagine the information they're probably getting out of him now. If he wasn't in a gang then two armed guy wouldn't be in his driveway trying to kidnap his fiance. Shots are never fired in the neighborhood putting everyone else in danger. You can't live the thug lifestyle and then bitch and whine when, well... thugs do their thing against you and police start making arrests to solve the gang problem. His lifestyle brought that on the neighborhood.

With all due respect, Fang...are you now claiming that "thugs" have no right to self defense? That if someone is in a gang that their loved ones deserve to be assaulted? Quite frankly I think you're a bit ignorant about gangs in general. Unfortunately some young people join gangs because their neighborhoods are so unsafe that they see the gangs as a source of security. Is that a failure on their part or is it a failure by society?

My opinion is leaning against the shooter. The article left too much to my imagination on how this all went down to yield any sort of solid judgement but my tendency is to support law enforcement. Most importantly it said the men were running away and I figure since he missed them they were either a decent distance away or else he was such a bad shot he shouldn't have fired the gun and endangered others.

Man arrested after shooting at fiancee's attempted abductor

What the hell has happened to Texas!? 1. You can't be arrested JUST for being attached to a gang! 2. Why the fuck are they whining about a man defending his family and NOT the kidnappers? Jeez.

Once again civilians have no use of force policy and are not trained to fire a deadly weapon responsibly. What if a child/spouse were sitting in their living room reading a book when a errant bullet struck them in the head, killing them instantly, or leaving them brain damaged for life? Would you feel that the shooter acted legally and appropriately?

So you support a man being arrested for saving his wife? Kill yourself you fucking insane fascist pig.

Saving his wife doesn't exonerate him from all other activities.

They give them a trial. If you choose not to speak to your attorney, you will likely be convicted.

They probably wouldn't get to the trial anyway. I'd probably have starved to death before my case came up on the docket.
Refuse to eat and you will be strapped down and a tube stuffed up your nose and down into your stomach. The system doesn't care if you have to have a feeding tube.

No one cares about you or your drama. The only thing that counts is the system and that will grind on and grind you down. Here is your answer. Refuse to cooperate, take your conviction, go to prison and get beaten to death or shanked in the chow line.

The shooter was acting in defense of his girlfriend when he shot out the window. When he came out of the house and chased them down the street he lost his right.

The shooter knows exactly who the kidnappers are. His gang will take care of business in due course. That's why he's not talking to the police. He does not want the kidnappers found by the police. That would save their lives.

Here's why he was arrested.

- Much to the confusion of neighbors and the victim, deputies arrested Morin, saying he is affiliated with a gang and charging him with a deadly conduct with a firearm. They allege he shot recklessly into the neighborhood while aiming for the attackers.

This wasn't some random attack on an innocent woman. Her fiance is a gang member. Let the police do their job.
Can't be arrested for JUST being affiliated with a gang.

I'm fine with it. Besides, he was arrested on gun charges. You want to play in that world and endanger us all, then you suffer the consequences of police sniffing around your house and arresting you on whatever they can find. Imagine the information they're probably getting out of him now. If he wasn't in a gang then two armed guy wouldn't be in his driveway trying to kidnap his fiance. Shots are never fired in the neighborhood putting everyone else in danger. You can't live the thug lifestyle and then bitch and whine when, well... thugs do their thing against you and police start making arrests to solve the gang problem. His lifestyle brought that on the neighborhood.

With all due respect, Fang...are you now claiming that "thugs" have no right to self defense? That if someone is in a gang that their loved ones deserve to be assaulted? Quite frankly I think you're a bit ignorant about gangs in general. Unfortunately some young people join gangs because their neighborhoods are so unsafe that they see the gangs as a source of security. Is that a failure on their part or is it a failure by society?

I claimed no such thing. I think the issue here is you're confusing someone's right to defend themselves from a random attack versus violence endangering others brought on by a person's questionable activity. Sure, people have a right to join a gang if they want and are allowed to defend themselves. But when that activity puts others in danger such as a girlfriend, family or neighbors don't you think the police are going to start asking questions of everyone involved? 10-12 shots fired with bullets spraying the neighborhood from a gang target? You'd be naive to think every one involved isn't going to get questioned and even arrested by police.

Last edited:
Refuse to eat and you will be strapped down and a tube stuffed up your nose and down into your stomach. The system doesn't care if you have to have a feeding tube.

Nope. My living will indicates I will NOT accept any form of mechanical life support or feeding.
Tough noogies for your wishes in custody. You are not dying. Merely being uncooperative. You will be given the same consideration as any in custody.

Take your medicine, go to prison like a good little con and try your drama queen performance with the rest of the cons. You will be mercilessly raped, then beaten to death. But what the hey, you got to really stick it to the man and show that system what for.

What a joke. You're the first person who ever tried bsing the court.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back