Man Arrested For Displaying The Words “I Eat Ass” On His Vehicle

In the sleepy town of Lake City, Florida, where I live a First Amendment battle is brewing over the public display of the word “ass”.

“A Florida man is claiming his First Amendment rights were violated after he was arrested Sunday for sporting an "I Eat Ass" sticker on his truck, which is apparently a violation of the state's obscenity law.”

Florida man arrested for having an 'I Eat Ass' sticker on truck says his rights were violated

I think that anyone who is offended by the word “ass” is a pompous pantywaist who has lived a far too sheltered life. The word permeates our national discourse and flourishes within our entertainment industry.

There are many Bible references to the word “ass”. For example, Christ came triumphantly into Jerusalem riding on an ass. (Matthew 21: 1-5) and Samson killed 1,000 men with the jawbone of an ass (Judges 15:16).

I remember another case a few decades or so ago where a man was denied a personalized license plate with the word HOOKER. The state said the word was offensive even though the man's last name was Hooker. Fortunately, the man eventually prevailed.

As a parting gift to all the fine folks at USMB, I offer one of my favorite poems:

The was a young lady from Crass
Who had a magnificent ass.
Not rounded and pink
As you probably think;
It was gray, had long ears and ate grass.
And I think public decency has failed us. Stop displaying your disgusting habits in public.

There's the funny, right there: Trump fluffers whining about "public decency" on the occasion of a bumper sticker in some god-forsaken village in Floriduh, about which no one would have heard anything were it not for a stupid-beyond-belief cop going full Taliban.

There's the funny, right there: Trump fluffers whining about "public decency" on the occasion of a bumper sticker in some god-forsaken village in Floriduh, about which no one would have heard anything were it not for a stupid-beyond-belief cop going full Taliban.
Another fan of public degeneracy is on the record. Thanks so much. When I see posts of yours in the future I will remember you as the sort of guy who wouldn't mind putting Hustler-style photos on placards up on your front lawn.

Last edited:
You would.

Did you read it?

Of course not.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

As regular as the sun rising in the East, we find another Leftist imbecile evincing conclusions about a book he hasn't read.

I've been busy reading the Mueller Report. It's non fiction.

This one is non-fiction, too, you dunce.

Try to remember to take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth next time.

You believe that something Glenn Beck wrote is non fiction? That is so cute!

Here is an unique plan for you......read the book.

Just for amusement I sometimes ask those of your ilk to give some examples of books that have informed their geopolitical outlook.....

The deer-in-the-headlights look that follows is good for a chuckle.

BTW.....can you give some examples of books that have informed your geopolitical outlook.....????

Recent----

The New Jim Crow - Michelle Alexander

Dark Money - Jane Mayer

Long ago-----

Kwaidan- Lafcadio Hearn

The Art Of War- Sun Tzu

Private Parts- Howard Stern

Now.....go get laid, will ya?

Did you read it?

Of course not.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

As regular as the sun rising in the East, we find another Leftist imbecile evincing conclusions about a book he hasn't read.

Try to remember to take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth next time.

Just for amusement I sometimes ask those of your ilk to give some examples of books that have informed their geopolitical outlook.....

BTW.....can you give some examples of books that have informed your geopolitical outlook.....????

Recent----

Dark Money - Jane Mayer

Long ago-----

Kwaidan- Lafcadio Hearn

The Art Of War- Sun Tzu

This was the request:
....can you give some examples of books that have informed your geopolitical outlook.....????

Is there some reason why I have never seen you quote from any of the tomes you claim to have used to inform your views?????

Did I miss those posts?????

Or.....is there some other explanation?

Recent----

Dark Money - Jane Mayer

Long ago-----

Kwaidan- Lafcadio Hearn

The Art Of War- Sun Tzu

This was the request:
....can you give some examples of books that have informed your geopolitical outlook.....????

Is there some reason why I have never seen you quote from any of the tomes you claim to have used to inform your views?????

You've missed many things in life, weirdo. That is your explanation.

Recent----

Dark Money - Jane Mayer

Long ago-----

Kwaidan- Lafcadio Hearn

The Art Of War- Sun Tzu

This was the request:

Two views are evident.

1. I hit a nerve

and

2. You're certainly trying your best to dodge the query.

Perhaps folks will draw the same conclusions that I have.

Recent----

Dark Money - Jane Mayer

Long ago-----

Kwaidan- Lafcadio Hearn

The Art Of War- Sun Tzu

This was the request:

Two views are evident.

1. I hit a nerve

and

Gee....do ya think? I hope I recover.

Recent----

Dark Money - Jane Mayer

Long ago-----

Kwaidan- Lafcadio Hearn

The Art Of War- Sun Tzu

This was the request:

Two views are evident.

1. I hit a nerve

and

Gee....do ya think? I hope I recover.

No fear.

When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t referring to your reputation.

Forum List

Back