Man Arrested After Weapons, Map of U.S. Military Facility Seized From N.J. Motel Roo

There is only one purpose to having a modified 50 cal assault rifle and grenade launcher. We who support the 2nd Amendment understand that this guy was not going hunting rabbit or protecting his motel room.

There is only one purpose to having a modified 50 cal assault rifle and grenade launcher. We who support the 2nd Amendment understand that this guy was not going hunting rabbit or protecting his motel room.

Aww, c'mon.. It's just TM and Maggie being honest again.. :eusa_eh:

Of course not, but I'm also willing to wager that many of those 14 million purchases weren't for rabbit hunting either. They were bought by "citizen soldiers" who, in my opinion, are just a bunch of macho 20-somethings who are tired of video games and want a taste of the real thing (but of course actually enlisting is out of the question). If you could even understand that guy mumbling on the YouTube video I linked, he's as clueless as a wooden soldier in his justification for subversive activities.

Aww, c'mon.. It's just TM and Maggie being honest again.. :eusa_eh:

--->whoosh---> Are you suggesting there are NOT people who post here who are NOT already members of or eager to join militias which would like to take down the government? They speak as if they actually support the Constitution as being their main drive, but ironically forget that there is only one punishable act of treason defined in the Constitution, and that is subversion against the existing United States Government (no matter WHO is running it at the time).

I have my weapons, I know why I have them, And i have the training and expertise to use them if needed. Hopefully I never will have the need. (other than the occasional hunting trip)

Forum List

Back