Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Story Highlights

Police say robber hit women with hammer, made off with less than $90
Witnesses say women, ages 56 to 76, didn't resist but were beaten anyway
Hospitals treated four for head, facial injuries; suspect held on $100,000 bail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/11/par....ap/index.html

What in the hell is wrong with these kind of people?!?!?!?!? Noone resisted, it was almost like he took some sick kind of pleasure in beating these old ladies with a hammer. I don't see how anyone could do something like that, it is just wrong on so many different levels. I hope they hang this guy up by his balls.

Story Highlights

Police say robber hit women with hammer, made off with less than $90
Witnesses say women, ages 56 to 76, didn't resist but were beaten anyway
Hospitals treated four for head, facial injuries; suspect held on $100,000 bail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/11/par....ap/index.html

What in the hell is wrong with these kind of people?!?!?!?!? Noone resisted, it was almost like he took some sick kind of pleasure in beating these old ladies with a hammer. I don't see how anyone could do something like that, it is just wrong on so many different levels. I hope they hang this guy up by his balls.

Why are you so shocked? There are really sick people out there and the reason for what they did is quite obvious. They wanted to make sure the women were to afraid to identify them. You make it sound like this man "took some sick kind of pleasure in beating these old ladies with a hammer" when nothing in the story you quoted indicated that was his intention or that he was in fact guilty. This is why people like you should never be allowed to serve on a jury. You don't have the mental capacity to keep an open mind as to the innocence, circumstances, or motive of someone who has been accused of a crime. You will notice the article uses the word "suspect" in describing this man because unlike you the reporter has the mental capacity to understand the difference between a suspect and someone who has been convicted of a crime. :wtf:

Why are you so shocked? There are really sick people out there and the reason for what they did is quite obvious. They wanted to make sure the women were to afraid to identify them. You make it sound like this man "took some sick kind of pleasure in beating these old ladies with a hammer" when nothing in the story you quoted indicated that was his intention or that he was in fact guilty. This is why people like you should never be allowed to serve on a jury. You don't have the mental capacity to keep an open mind as to the innocence, circumstances, or motive of someone who has been accused of a crime. You will notice the article uses the word "suspect" in describing this man because unlike you the reporter has the mental capacity to understand the difference between a suspect and someone who has been convicted of a crime. :wtf:

I see your off your medication again. This guy took pleasure in doing what he did or he wouldn't have gone to that extreme. That reminds me, where were you when this happened? This sounds like something you would do.

Forum List

Back