Man arrested 4 carrying Ammonium Nitrate near Pentagon

Hmmmmmm....... Muslim?
Interesting.
No big deal if he was a Roman Catholic I guess.

Yes, it would be a big deal if he was Roman Catholic or any other religion. At this point in time it's only the Muslims that want to blow up America. We have to take it case by case. Right now, we have a problem of Muslims trying to set off bombs and blow up women and children. It's the Muslims in the military who are killing American soldiers. We don't have too much of a Roman Catholic problem with them trying to blow up Americans and the U.S. infrastructure.

We should put TSA on every street corner, you know just to be safe. I bet the government would be willing to do that.

I really dread to think of everyone on camera 100% of the time. In London they have cameras everywhere because they have a Muslim problem.

The government is driving this force of terror in the streets of America so they can put camera's everywhere and take away America’s rights. It’s the government who refuses to close the border or deport illegal alien Muslim or any other peoples who are illegally in the country.

Just to let you know the Muslims know how to work the system for education and social services and it’s the good old taxpayers who are paying for it.
What religion was Mr McVeigh?
Or the guy that shot Ms Giffords?

I call them like I see them. I personally don’t care what religion a person is until they call me an infidel and want to end my life or any other Americans life. If any ingrate wants to defend terrorist’s actions in America feel free to. This is America but we got your number.

:clap2:
----

Marine Reservist Detained Near Pentagon Linked to D.C. Military Building Shootings, Sources Say

"Ballistics obtained at the suspect's home have been linked to evidence found at the scenes of the 2010 shootings, including the Marine Corps Museum in Triangle, Va., a vacant Marine recruiting station in Chantilly, Va., and the Pentagon itself."

-----

Officials: Man linked to DC-area shootings in 2010

"Melaku, of Alexandria, Va., is being held without bail :eek: on unrelated larceny charges involving car break-ins that happened after the shootings. He has not been charged in last week's incident or the building shootings."

The United States Marine Corps reports that Melaku joined the Marine Corps Reserve on Sept. 4, 2007 and is currently listed as a Marine Corps reservist Lance Cpl and a motor vehicle operator with Combat Engineer Support Company, 4th Combat Engineer Battalion, 4th Marine Division, Marine Forces Reserve. He has previously been awarded the National Defense Service Medal and the Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal. He has not deployed overseas.

Melaku currently remains in the custody of the United States Park Police.

At this point, Yonathan's offense appears to be no more than trespassing. Yonanthan was at the Arlington National Cemetery early Friday morning after the cemetery was closed. The reports about alleged writings about Al Qaida and Taliban also appears be inaccurate as the FBI statement made no mention of that. ABC news reports that, inside his backpack were spent 9mm ammunition and a notebook containing the words "al qaeda," "Taliban rules," "mujahidin" and "defeated coalition forces,". But this has not been confirmed by the FBI or the local police. Even if the report is accurate, carrying a notebook with the words al qaeda or "Taliban Rules" is a constitutionally protected right. It is important to wait for the FBI and authorities to complete their investigations before jumping to conclusion, but thus far, no smoking gun.

The FBI has searched his residence in Alexandria, VA and it is not known what they found there if any.
Ethiopia: Yonathan Melaku's offence at this point appears to be just trespassing

May 26 2011
Police have arrested 22-year-old Yonathan Melaku, of Alexandria, in the rash of vehicle tamperings in the 500 block of Glade Fern Terrace in Leesburg.
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/05/thieves-damage-27-leesburg-steal-items-61392.html

Melaku is charged with four counts of Grand Larceny, and is being held at the Loudoun County Adult Dentention Center on a $5,000 bond.

Last edited:
It appears your boy may have shot up government buildings too, they have ballistic evidence. It really burns my buns to think I’ll have to feed that ingrate for the next 20 years. We should revoke his U.S. Citizenship and deport him. We should deport his whole family for raising such a worthless piece of crap!

Last edited:
The brilliant Muslim mind-set is to educate themselves to the highest level. Then go strap on a suicide bomb vest and go blow something up.

:clap2:

Va. man charged in 2010 DC-area military shootings

"Federal prosecutors said in court documents that they found bomb-making materials in a backpack carried by 22-year-old Yonathan Melaku and found a list of suspicious items inside his home. They also said authorities discovered a video he took of himself firing shots outside one building last fall and repeatedly saying the Arabic words "Allahu Akbar," which means "God is Great."

On cable news they said he was also building an IED. You know the kind of powerful roadside bombs they use to blow up Humvees and American soldiers in the Middle East.

An improvised explosive device ( IED), also known as a roadside bomb, is a homemade bomb constructed and deployed in ways other than in conventional military action.

Be scared Wolfmoon, Be very scared, and obey instruction from homeland security
Do not watch this video Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 1/3), “Baby it's Cold Outside“

I am scared that some crazy ass Muslim will start an underground terrorist cell in America. The Muslim terrorists will meet in the utmost secrecy and plan evil diabolical plans.

Like derailing trains and blowing up chemical plants and setting factories on fire and placing IED's near schools and hitting buses and semi-trucks with cars and making them roll over and crash and they'll abduct thousands women and children.

Worse yet, they may invent undetectable bombs and get on planes. Or start wildfires or infiltrate the government and shove Sharia Law down our throats.

That’s one reason I’m a proud member of the "Permanent Party of Guns."

Hey Jos,

Did you hear the Breaking News? Two men arrested in plot to attack Seattle military processing facility

"Seattle terror plot two arrested allegedly target military facility"

Evidently, two Muslims with American alias were planning on going on a military recruit processing station with machine guns and explosives and kill as many people as they could. One waived his Miranda rights and yapped away like he had good sense, kind of like you. He said he wanted to be on CNN worldwide and he wanted to kill as many people as he could and die a martyr. They tried to recruit a third man and he went to the police and spill the beans. I was wondering if it was anybody you know?

Last edited:
Hey Jos,

Did you hear the Breaking News? Two men arrested in plot to attack Seattle military processing facility

"Seattle terror plot two arrested allegedly target military facility"

Evidently, two Muslims with American alias were planning on going on a military recruit processing station with machine guns and explosives and kill as many people as they could. One waived his Miranda rights and yapped away like he had good sense, kind of like you. He said he wanted to be on CNN worldwide and he wanted to kill as many people as he could and die a martyr. They tried to recruit a third man and he went to the police and spill the beans. I was wondering if it was anybody you know?
Now that you mention it, I do know a really weird person in Merika, goes by the name of Wolfmoon, should the Cops to set him up too?

Muslims often do steal American identities. That's a crime punishable by upto 5 years in prison and a $250,000.00 fine.

Forum List

Back