Man acquitted of rape, because woman was wearing "skinny jeans"

it's the womans fault, every single time, she got raped cause she don't put out enough or something or orther lilke that alfred.

Mr Gonzales, the Sydney court was told, had met his victim for drinks in April 2008 before going to his house to listen to music.

The woman said they had gone upstairs to his room so he could play his drums - but he had pushed her onto the bed and lay on top of her

Ahem.

I have never gone to a guy's apartment "so he could play his drums."

However, I wonder if Sr. Gonzalez is an Illegal Immigrant?

If you are going to claim rape, you should have some bruises to show you at least resisted. She got drunk, went home with the guy & then up to his bedroom. Now she sobers up & claims rape. I need a little more proof than a drunk persons word.

So saying no isn't enough for it to be rape huh? She has to take a beating too.

I'm not aware of that particular statute, can you provide a link please?

That is NOT what was said RETARD.

I know. It was written silly.

Seems rather spurious to me.

Like a would be rapist couldn't just threaten to beat the shit out of his victim if she doesn't let him pull off her pants.

I guess if the woman opts to be raped, rather than beaten and raped, she consented. :rolleyes:

If you are going to claim rape, you should have some bruises to show you at least resisted. She got drunk, went home with the guy & then up to his bedroom. Now she sobers up & claims rape. I need a little more proof than a drunk persons word.

Since you weren't there, how do you know she said "no"?

Have any idea how many men falsely accused and convicted of rape were released from prison only after DNA testing proved them innocent?

The Innocence Project - Know the Cases: Browse Profiles:Bruce Godschalk

The Innocence Project - Know the Cases: Browse Profiles:Jeff Deskovic

Do you care?

Have any idea how many men falsely accused and convicted of rape were released from prison only after DNA testing proved them innocent?

Do you care?

I don't know whether she said no or not. The discussion had transcended the initial story at that point, do try to keep up.

And no, I don't particularly care.

it's the womans fault, every single time, she got raped cause she don't put out enough or something or orther lilke that alfred.

The issue and the reason they had a trial is not because she is accused of doing something that could send her away for the rest of her life. It is because he has been accused by her of rape, and the only proof that he actually raped her is her word. That means there is no proof.

Do you care?

I don't know whether she said no or not. The discussion had transcended the initial story at that point, do try to keep up.

And no, I don't particularly care.

YOU: "So saying no isn't enough for it to be rape huh?"

YOU: "I don't know whether she said no or not."

Try to keep up with what...your self-contradictions?

The issue and the reason they had a trial is not because she is accused of doing something that could send her away for the rest of her life. It is because he has been accused by her of rape, and the only proof that he actually raped her is her word. That means there is no proof.

Then what's with all this skinny jeans nonsense?

If there is really no evidence sufficient to convict this guy of rape, why any need to bring her jeans into the deliberation? I honestly do not know one single thing about this case beyond the jeans defense. I mean shit, that's why it's any story at all. Otherwise it's just another rape case. And I'm saying that regardless of the amount of real evidence against this guy, the jeans defense is total bullshit.

You're not guilty of rape: Those skinny jeans were too tight to remove by yourself, jury rules | Mail Online

A man was acquitted of rape today after a jury agreed his victim could not have been sexually assaulted while wearing skinny jeans.

Nicholas Gonzales, 23, told a court in Australia that sex with the 24-year-old woman was consensual, despite her claim he had ripped off her size six skinny jeans before the attack.

The Sydney jury sent a note to the judge during the trial asking for more information about 'how exactly Nick took off her jeans'.

The note from a jury member added: 'I doubt those kind of jeans can be removed without any sort of collaboration.'

Rapists in Australia can now look for women wearing skinny jeans. They have the court's approval.

Please. Anyone who is consenting to listen to a guy play his stupd damn drums, with no music playing over it, is obviously up for anything.

The woman said they had gone upstairs to his room so he could play his drums - but he had pushed her onto the bed and lay on top of her. 'I struggled to try to get up for a while and then he undid my jeans and he pulled them off,' she said, before adding that she was then raped.

Damn good defense work:

Mr Hogan said: 'I'm suggesting it's difficult for skinny jeans to be taken off by someone else unless the wearer's assisting, collaborating, consenting.' 'Ii would disagree,' the woman replied.

Now for a legal definition of skinny jeans.

Seems rather spurious to me.

Like a would be rapist couldn't just threaten to beat the shit out of his victim if she doesn't let him pull off her pants.

I guess if the woman opts to be raped, rather than beaten and raped, she consented. :rolleyes:

Rape is rape asshole. You don't need bruises to prove it.

Then what's with all this skinny jeans nonsense?

If there is really no evidence sufficient to convict this guy of rape, why any need to bring her jeans into the deliberation? I honestly do not know one single thing about this case beyond the jeans defense. I mean shit, that's why it's any story at all. Otherwise it's just another rape case. And I'm saying that regardless of the amount of real evidence against this guy, the jeans defense is total bullshit.

53% of the population is more equal than the 47% who get dragged into court on unverifiable he-said/she-said here-say allegations and often spend decades in prison because they aren't Kennedys who can afford to prove themselves innocent.

Please. Anyone who is consenting to listen to a guy play his stupd damn drums, with no music playing over it, is obviously up for anything.

Everyone knows it is impossible to play your drums without a woman wearing skinny jeans in your upstairs apartment.

If he'd chosen guitar as his instrument, and learned to play and sing "Wildfire," like a regular guy, he wouldn't have had to go thru this crap.

Everyone knows it is impossible to play your drums without a woman wearing skinny jeans in your upstairs apartment.

If he'd chosen guitar as his instrument, and learned to play and sing "Wildfire," like a regular guy, he wouldn't have had to go thru this crap.

True.

However, if he had been a flute player........:tongue:

True.

However, if he had been a flute player........:tongue:

...she would have charged him with blowing smoke up her ass.

You're not guilty of rape: Those skinny jeans were too tight to remove by yourself, jury rules | Mail Online

A man was acquitted of rape today after a jury agreed his victim could not have been sexually assaulted while wearing skinny jeans.

Nicholas Gonzales, 23, told a court in Australia that sex with the 24-year-old woman was consensual, despite her claim he had ripped off her size six skinny jeans before the attack.

The Sydney jury sent a note to the judge during the trial asking for more information about 'how exactly Nick took off her jeans'.

The note from a jury member added: 'I doubt those kind of jeans can be removed without any sort of collaboration.'

Wow - this happened in Italy a few years back, as well.

Like skinny jeans are as good as a chastity belt

So how many girls have you date raped?

Last edited:
I don't understand why anyone would rape in Australia, we have the easiest women on the planet.

Shit, a colorful pair of flip flops can get you laid in Perth.

Forum List

Back