Mama grizzlie kicking Republican's butt!!

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Palin shows she has a mind, and a mind of her own, and comes down on Republicans with a snarl and a clawed paw. She maybe the answer to putting "conservative" back into conservatives again.

"The 2012 story should be about conservatives in Congress cutting government down to size and rolling back the spending, and the Left doing everything in its power to prevent these necessary reforms from happening," she writes for the National Review. "In the next two years, if all we end up doing is adopting some tax hikes here, some Obama-agenda compromises there, and a thousand little measures that do nothing to get us out of the economic mess we're in, the same voters that put the GOP in office will vote them out in the next election."

"We saw in the last decade what happens when conservatives hold their noses and elect liberals who have an 'R' after their names," she said. "Certainly we can and should back sensible center-right candidates in bluer states, but I see no point in backing someone who supports cap-and-tax, Obamacare, bailouts, taxes, and more useless stimulus packages."

Sarah Palin: Republicans offered a legislative plan by Sarah Palin - latimes.com

Mama Grizlies got their asses handed to them on election day

Christine O'Donnell
Carly Fiorina
Meg Whitman
Linda McMahon

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Christine O'Donnell
Carly Fiorina
Meg Whitman
Linda McMahon

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's only four people. What about the more than 60 Democrats who got their asses handed to them on election day? Who really won?

Problem is... her running mate is one of those folks with "R" beside their name... and he is NO conservative.

I held my nose when I voted for him too.... :eusa_eh:

Christine O'Donnell
Carly Fiorina
Meg Whitman
Linda McMahon

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's only four people. What about the more than 60 Democrats who got their asses handed to them on election day? Who really won?

Let him have his moment in the sun..... its all they have to hang their silly hats on. :lol:

Besides... how many times did Ronald Reagan run before we got it right?

Christine O'Donnell
Carly Fiorina
Meg Whitman
Linda McMahon

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Let him have his moment in the sun..... its all they have to hang their silly hats on. :lol:

No. It isn't a moment in the sun just yet. But 2012 will be. That's when the Democrats will loose the Senate and the President. There will be fewer Democrats in Washington and a lot less stupidity.

Christine O'Donnell
Carly Fiorina
Meg Whitman
Linda McMahon

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You betcha!

palin_wink.jpg

Problem is... her running mate is one of those folks with "R" beside their name... and he is NO conservative.

Well, I am actually hoping she puts pressure on republicans to follow through with their Pledge to America. We can have fiscal responsibility and still have National Health Care. It is all in the state of mind, canceling christmas & the ME Wars is a starter.

cute cat.

That is Star, a Bengal cat. Has an indoor life & spoiled as I can make him. A liberal at heart, he thinks kitty treats grow out of the cupboard, and sardines swim in tin cans. :lol:

Well, I am actually hoping she puts pressure on republicans to follow through with their Pledge to America. We can have fiscal responsibility and still have National Health Care. It is all in the state of mind, canceling christmas & the ME Wars is a starter.
"Everything she does and says lately seems geared toward reinforcing the negative opinion of that 60 percent already convinced that she isn’t qualified to be the commander in chief ...

So, rather than taunting people like Krauthammer, who merely said aloud what so many others are thinking about her unpresidential demeanor, maybe Sarah Palin ought to be waking up to the fact that she is simply unelectable."

angry-anger-mad-furious-mob-crowd-yelling-hate-blame-blaming-accuse-accused-scape-goat.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Christine O'Donnell
Carly Fiorina
Meg Whitman
Linda McMahon

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah who did win?
Several spendthrift republicans also got re-elected.

No. It isn't a moment in the sun just yet. But 2012 will be. That's when the Democrats will loose the Senate and the President. There will be fewer Democrats in Washington and a lot less stupidity.

I hope the republicans don't screw it up like they did in 2006, and 2008. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back