Malkin: Take Your Olive Branch and Shove It, Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how any of you liberal dweebs can expect the right to want to work with Obama. It's the other way around. We just experienced two years of total left control and the economy is worse because of it. That was the message on Tusday. Obama is the one who has to compromise. He and his congress failed. If he doesn't make the move then he will be out after one term. He had his chance and it didn't work. He now has a second chance. It's totally up to him.

You seem obtuse or at least unaware of what has been happening in congress over the past few years.

Obama and the Democrats have repeatedly reached out to Repubs but they continued to obstruct and say no. Hence, the term The Party of NO! It's ok if they want to say no, I've never respected their policies but at least be honest about what you are doing.

They haven't had a thing to offer. They are hopelessly in gridlock at this point and will not get anything done anyway so all of your talk and theirs about working with Rs is all for naught. Dems don't even want to work with them, I'm sure.

Dems can gear up for 2012 and write off the next 2 years as well. Add that to all of the Bush years.

I don't see how any of you liberal dweebs can expect the right to want to work with Obama. It's the other way around. We just experienced two years of total left control and the economy is worse because of it. That was the message on Tusday. Obama is the one who has to compromise. He and his congress failed. If he doesn't make the move then he will be out after one term. He had his chance and it didn't work. He now has a second chance. It's totally up to him.

You seem obtuse or at least unaware of what has been happening in congress over the past few years.

Obama and the Democrats have repeatedly reached out to Repubs but they continued to obstruct and say no. Hence, the term The Party of NO! It's ok if they want to say no, I've never respected their policies but at least be honest about what you are doing.

They haven't had a thing to offer. They are hopelessly in gridlock at this point and will not get anything done anyway so all of your talk and theirs about working with Rs is all for naught. Dems don't even want to work with them, I'm sure.

Dems can gear up for 2012 and write off the next 2 years as well. Add that to all of the Bush years.

they think 'working with republicans' means you do what they want.

'tards.

Yea they lock Republicans out of meetings for years and call them Un-American Racist Nazis yet now they feel the Republicans should play nice? Man,the Democrats sure are pretty deranged. Do they really think people forgot about their awful behavior? Well they haven't forgotten. We'll see how the Republicans handle their new power but the Democrats are crazy if they think they can dictate anything. Those days are now over.

10% unemployment, flatlined economy, two wars.....

The Republicans answer to solving our problems?

GRIDLOCK

That's the best answer we can get from the gov't since neither party actually ever helps anything.

they think 'working with republicans' means you do what they want.

'tards.

They keep yapping about working for America now and all they are going to accomplish..

Pppffffttt.. They wouldn't know how to put in a good day's work now, if they ever did.

Yeah, it's funny how they want to work together now that they are losing power!

It's never like that when the Dems have control of everything!

Even though both parties or whatever party is supposed to work together for the good of the *PEOPLE* and *NOT* their respective parties, I actually want the Republitards to keep refusing to work with Dems in a way because when its all said and done and they fail they'll have no one to blame but themselves. I'm so sick of this partisan retardology by some of you posters, you're dumb monkeys for not realizing that these politicians are supposed to be working to make things better for you, not to get even and stick it repeatedly to the opposing party and until you monkeys realize that you'll all keep voting around and circles and will stay frustrated.

Oh man do I agree with this! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here is an ironclad certainty: It’s too little too late for the antagonist-in-chief to paper over two years of relentless Democratic incivility and hate toward his domestic “enemies.” Voters have spoken: They’ve had enough. Enough of the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner’s rhetorical abuse. Enough of his feints at bipartisanship. Whatever the final tally, this week’s turnover in Congress is a GOP mandate for legislative pugilism, not peace. Voters have had enough of big government meddlers “getting things done.” They are sending fresh blood to the nation’s Capitol to get things undone.

“We don’t mind the Republicans joining us,” Obama taunted a few weeks ago. “They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back

n:

Michelle Malkin Take Your Olive Branch and Shove It, Democrats

This is damn straight! Democrats have shown nothing but contempt for the American people for two years and now they want to come off as the peacemakers? They want to lecture to us about being humble in victory? Really?

And Republicans better know they are in no better boat. It's not going to be business as usual, if they want to keep their jobs.

No more compromising deals behind closed doors.

No more compromising bailouts in times of manufactured crisis.

No more compromising conservative principles for D.C. party elites.

No more compromising the American economy for left-wing special interests.

No more compromising transparency and ethics for bureaucratic self-preservation.

We need to remind Republicans every single DAY of this, if they want to keep their jobs.!

The fight is not over, just because election day is over.

We are going to have to fight every day!

What'd I say? Shut up, punk. You AIN'T getting over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back