Malkin: Take Your Olive Branch and Shove It, Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Oh man do I agree with this! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here is an ironclad certainty: It’s too little too late for the antagonist-in-chief to paper over two years of relentless Democratic incivility and hate toward his domestic “enemies.” Voters have spoken: They’ve had enough. Enough of the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner’s rhetorical abuse. Enough of his feints at bipartisanship. Whatever the final tally, this week’s turnover in Congress is a GOP mandate for legislative pugilism, not peace. Voters have had enough of big government meddlers “getting things done.” They are sending fresh blood to the nation’s Capitol to get things undone.

“We don’t mind the Republicans joining us,” Obama taunted a few weeks ago. “They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

n:

Michelle Malkin Take Your Olive Branch and Shove It, Democrats

This is damn straight! Democrats have shown nothing but contempt for the American people for two years and now they want to come off as the peacemakers? They want to lecture to us about being humble in victory? Really?

And Republicans better know they are in no better boat. It's not going to be business as usual, if they want to keep their jobs.

No more compromising deals behind closed doors.

No more compromising bailouts in times of manufactured crisis.

No more compromising conservative principles for D.C. party elites.

No more compromising the American economy for left-wing special interests.

No more compromising transparency and ethics for bureaucratic self-preservation.

We need to remind Republicans every single DAY of this, if they want to keep their jobs.!

The fight is not over, just because election day is over.

We are going to have to fight every day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is an ironclad certainty: It’s too little too late for the antagonist-in-chief to paper over two years of relentless Democratic incivility and hate toward his domestic “enemies.” Voters have spoken: They’ve had enough. Enough of the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner’s rhetorical abuse. Enough of his feints at bipartisanship. Whatever the final tally, this week’s turnover in Congress is a GOP mandate for legislative pugilism, not peace. Voters have had enough of big government meddlers “getting things done.” They are sending fresh blood to the nation’s Capitol to get things undone.

“We don’t mind the Republicans joining us,” Obama taunted a few weeks ago. “They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

“They’re counting on young people staying home and union members staying home and black folks staying home,” the fear-mongering agent of hope and change jeered on the campaign trail last month.

This is damn straight! Democrats have shown nothing but contempt for the American people for two years and now they want to come off as the peacemakers? They want to lecture to us about being humble in victory? Really?

And Republicans better know they are in no better boat. It's not going to be business as usual, if they want to keep their jobs.

No more compromising transparency and ethics for bureaucratic self-preservation.

We need to remind Republicans every single DAY of this, if they want to keep their jobs.!

Good. I not only think that you Republicans should NOT compromise on anything. You should also shout from the highest towers that you refuse to compromise on anything. That, my friend, will be a winning combination for 2012.

10% unemployment, flatlined economy, two wars.....

The Republicans answer to solving our problems?

GRIDLOCK

Yeah, it's funny how they want to work together now that they are losing power!

It's never like that when the Dems have control of everything!

I am curious... do you think that the republican congress tried to work with Obama over the last two years?

And they made some terrible mistakes..working with Republicans. For that they got:

-Health care bill that went from single payer to the Romney solution and NO Republican votes.

-Stimulus package cut in half and was 300 billion or so in tax cuts and NO Republican votes.

Working with Republicans gets you lots of concessions in your bills..but bupkiss in terms of getting them passed.

It wasn't a Republican Congress twit.

It is only half one now.

McConnell said it best yesterday. The Democrats seem to not understand America doesn't want to go where the Democrats are leading.

Until the Democrats change direction, there is no need to compromise. In fact, America expects Republicans to lead the change and the Democrats to accept it.

“We don’t mind the Republicans joining us,” Obama taunted a few weeks ago. “They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back

“They’re counting on young people staying home and union members staying home and black folks staying home,” the fear-mongering agent of hope and change jeered on the campaign trail last month.

“You would think they’d be saying thank you,” he sneered last April, when millions turned out for the nationwide Tax Day tea party protests.

“I want them just to get out of the way” and “don’t do a lot of talking,” he scoffed in response to prescient critics of the federal trillion-dollar stimulus boondoggle.

In addition to labeling GOP opponents of his open-borders policies “enemies” who needed to be “punished” by Latino voters, Obama accused them — that is, us — of lacking patriotism. “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values,” he told viewers of the Spanish-language network Univision.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer called vocal citizens who protested the federal health care takeover bill during the town hall revolts of 2009 “un-American,” too. Remember? “These disruptions are occurring because opponents are afraid not just of differing views — but of the facts themselves. Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American,” Pelosi and Hoyer blasted in an op-ed piece for USA Today last summer. “Drowning out the facts is how we failed at this task for decades.”

Obama’s pal Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida, whom the president hailed as an “outstanding” member of Congress, accused Republicans of wanting elderly people to “die quickly” and of presiding over a “holocaust in America.” Vice President Joe Biden hailed Grayson as a “guy who doesn’t back away from a fight, and doesn’t back down from what he believes in” and told him at a fundraiser: “We owe you one, buddy.” No mention of Grayson’s smear of a female Federal Reserve adviser as a “K Street whore.”

In California, entrenched incumbent jerk Pete Stark derided immigration enforcement activists at a town hall by asking: “Who are you going to kill today?” To an elderly constituent who opposed the health care bill, Stark retorted: “I wouldn’t dignify you by peeing on your leg. It wouldn’t be worth wasting the urine.”

As voters who have been maligned by the ruling majority as stupid, unwashed, racist, selfish and violent headed to the polls Tuesday, Democrats released “talking points” attacking Republican leaders who “are not willing to compromise.” But “no compromise” is exactly the message that un-American Americans delivered to Washington this campaign season:

As if anyone ever listens to Michelle Malkin. She is a real idiot, nobody is asking to work with her. :lol:

Malkin's point is spot on, like it or not. This administration has been one of the most divisive in US history.. PERIOD. And ok, fine... they won in 2008. But spare me the "we just want to get along" bullshit. This has been a "fuck you, get out of the way" administration frm day one. With feigned gestures at "we want your input, yeah, OK, thanks".

The American people have spoken... they want and end to this authoritarian monstrosity that is the Obama administration.

Last edited:

I am curious... do you think that the republican congress tried to work with Obama over the last two years?

i am curious...do you think the republicans controlled congress over the past two years?

“We don’t mind the Republicans joining us,” Obama taunted a few weeks ago. “They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back

“You would think they’d be saying thank you,” he sneered last April, when millions turned out for the nationwide Tax Day tea party protests.

“I want them just to get out of the way” and “don’t do a lot of talking,” he scoffed in response to prescient critics of the federal trillion-dollar stimulus boondoggle.

In addition to labeling GOP opponents of his open-borders policies “enemies” who needed to be “punished” by Latino voters, Obama accused them — that is, us — of lacking patriotism. “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values,” he told viewers of the Spanish-language network Univision.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer called vocal citizens who protested the federal health care takeover bill during the town hall revolts of 2009 “un-American,” too. Remember? “These disruptions are occurring because opponents are afraid not just of differing views — but of the facts themselves. Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American,” Pelosi and Hoyer blasted in an op-ed piece for USA Today last summer. “Drowning out the facts is how we failed at this task for decades.”

Obama’s pal Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida, whom the president hailed as an “outstanding” member of Congress, accused Republicans of wanting elderly people to “die quickly” and of presiding over a “holocaust in America.” Vice President Joe Biden hailed Grayson as a “guy who doesn’t back away from a fight, and doesn’t back down from what he believes in” and told him at a fundraiser: “We owe you one, buddy.” No mention of Grayson’s smear of a female Federal Reserve adviser as a “K Street whore.”

In California, entrenched incumbent jerk Pete Stark derided immigration enforcement activists at a town hall by asking: “Who are you going to kill today?” To an elderly constituent who opposed the health care bill, Stark retorted: “I wouldn’t dignify you by peeing on your leg. It wouldn’t be worth wasting the urine.”

As voters who have been maligned by the ruling majority as stupid, unwashed, racist, selfish and violent headed to the polls Tuesday, Democrats released “talking points” attacking Republican leaders who “are not willing to compromise.” But “no compromise” is exactly the message that un-American Americans delivered to Washington this campaign season:

As if anyone ever listens to Michelle Malkin. She is a real idiot, nobody is asking to work with her. :lol:

Don't hate Michelle because she's rich and famous. You libs make me sick.

Rest easy!!

I'm sure most people recognize the source o' Michelle's spasticity; that new Reality-series....

"John Boner vs.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#39998518 his Wife (Corporate-America) & his Girlfriend (Teabaggers)"!!!

The Dems will find this extremely-AMUSING!!!!

:party:

obama-and-biden-laughing-pittsburgh-8-29-08.jpg

Good. I not only think that you Republicans should NOT compromise on anything. You should also shout from the highest towers that you refuse to compromise on anything. That, my friend, will be a winning combination for 2012.

AGREED!!!!!!!

532.gif

My goodness, Malkin is so hot! And she talks! Wow!

I have oft wondered at folks who cheer for the words of a pundit. Is it because they believe it so or is it because they are unable to express themselves? points to ponder.

I digress.

Michelle Malkin's claims seem to ignore two very real things.

One, we do not know what the new Congress will do as they are not in session.

Two, Michelle Malkin calling folks "uncivil" is like a me calling someone condescending. It reeks of hypocrisy.

So Malkin is obviously free to state whatever she likes. However, wouldn't we be better served waiting and seeing what the new congress does before extolling their virtues?

I have oft wondered at folks who cheer for the words of a pundit. Is it because they believe it so or is it because they are unable to express themselves? points to ponder.

I digress.

Two, Michelle Malkin calling folks "uncivil" is like a me calling someone condescending. It reeks of hypocrisy.

So Malkin is obviously free to state whatever she likes. However, wouldn't we be better served waiting and seeing what the new congress does before extolling their virtues?

It's because they agree. Good for her and more like her. Mitch McConnell said today that every part of the health care bill should be taken apart and defunded. Hurrah. Go for it. Do it. These dweebs have set our nation of a destructive path that will weaken us.

And......Malkin is hot. I agree.

I digress.

Hilarious... the virtues of Obama were extolled well before he ever set foot at 1400 Pennsylvania Ave. Al of the sudden it's let's wait and see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back