Malik Obama Drops Obama's Real Birth Certificate Its from Kenya!

Total nonsense.

What's "total nonsense"? Are you telling us that Barack and George Obama are tight? Can you show a single instance of any of his family visiting the White House? For a guy who liked to preach about "inclusion", he wasn't very "inclusive" of his own fucking family. Thanks for the laugh.

Obviously he chose a different path than they did so it’s pretty understandable for those of us with working brains. It’s really a mystery why Trump and his fellow NY based family are never seen together. I’m sure they have the same reaction most people, have, repulsion.

[It’s really a mystery why Trump and his fellow NY based family are never seen together.

Trump's family isn't making international news telling the whole world what a piece of shit he is. Only Barack's family is doing that. Why do you think that is? Cue the kunt act.

Wait a sec…I thought the proof was in the OP? You’re not calling bullshit on it are you?

I ignored the OP, I usually ignore anyone who constantly posts Infowars Bullshit as if it's slightly credible.

After years of promoting bullshit like Bohemian Grove and 9/11 "truth" I can't believe anyone falls for Alex Jones' bullshit.

Even if he says something I know to be true, it doesn't undo years worth of bullshit.

Same for Bill Clinton. Once a bullshit artist, always a bullshit artist.

If true I wonder if he could be arrested for falsifying his homeland.

No one not born in the US is supposed to be able to run for POTUS.

How many years in prison would be involved. He would also lose his pension as POTUS.

Stay tuned. LOL

I don't care if you found an 8mm movie film of the meat puppet being born in Kenya, with Nikita Khrushchev delivering IT, and Mao Zedong in the back ground performing a satanic ritual and sacrificing a 13 y/o blond virgin girl to lucifer.

Nothing will change.

The meat puppet faggot is NEVER going to be held accountable.

Hitlary is NEVER going to be held accountable.

Soros is NEVER going to be held accountable.

Perhaps they'll go to hell, but do not hold out hope that our government is suddenly going to grow an ethical set of testicles and hold purge it's own tumors.

Oh I agree. Even if they found proof he was born in Kenya they would do absolutely nothing.

Our Govt. lost its balls long ago and I doubt they will ever be found.

Wait a sec…I thought the proof was in the OP? You’re not calling bullshit on it are you?

Oh let us know when there actually is proof. I doubt there ever will be.

Stay tuned. LOL

How many years in prison would be involved. He would also lose his pension as POTUS.

Stay tuned. LOL

I don't care if you found an 8mm movie film of the meat puppet being born in Kenya, with Nikita Khrushchev delivering IT, and Mao Zedong in the back ground performing a satanic ritual and sacrificing a 13 y/o blond virgin girl to lucifer.

Nothing will change.

Perhaps they'll go to hell, but do not hold out hope that our government is suddenly going to grow an ethical set of testicles and hold purge it's own tumors.

Oh I agree. Even if they found proof he was born in Kenya they would do absolutely nothing.

Stay tuned. LOL

Especially since he was born in Hawaii.

Stay tuned. LOL

Nothing will change.

Stay tuned. LOL

Especially since he was born in Hawaii.

Of course he was. LOL

How the actual fuck is this still being discussed in 2018?

People have been trying since 2007 to prove Obama was born in Kenya without actually being able to do it...

And then those same people bitch and complain because the Mueller investigation has been going on for ONE YEAR!

B. Hussein Obama was born in
Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in
Honolulu, Hawaii

Obama destroying America was by design. Obamacare was designed to fall. What do you expect from a Muslim.

You need to get over your sexual obsession with Obama.

He didn't grow up around them so the closeness most people have with family members isn't there.

I understand. However, he was the president for 8 years. In all that time, did any of his family EVER visit? I don't think so. So why not? Obviously, Barack's half-brother can't stand Barack. Of course, that happens in many families. Nevertheless, the definite impression given is that Barack's family has no love for the guy. Obviously, they know what a snake he really is.

The definite impression that your Obama haters have is that he is the anti-christ.

Barack Obama was raised by his mother and his maternal grandparents- he met his father only once after he was a baby. You are referring to his paternal relatives he only met for the first time when he traveled to Africa.

But even so- he is close to some of his half and step relatives from Africa- and not of others.

Barack's half sister on his mom's side is close to Barack- they were mostly raised together- she was at the inauguration and even moved to DC
Obama’s Sister Is Coming to Washington

tdy-130219-obama-robinson-soetero-ng.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

To the left of the president, next to Malia, stands Akinyi Manners with her mother, Auma Obama, the president’s paternal half-sister. On her left is Obama’s maternal half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, with her husband, Konrad Ng, and their two young daughters.

He didn't grow up around them so the closeness most people have with family members isn't there.

I understand. However, he was the president for 8 years. In all that time, did any of his family EVER visit? I don't think so. So why not? Obviously, Barack's half-brother can't stand Barack. Of course, that happens in many families. Nevertheless, the definite impression given is that Barack's family has no love for the guy. Obviously, they know what a snake he really is.

The definite impression that your Obama haters have is that he is the anti-christ.

Barack Obama was raised by his mother and his maternal grandparents- he met his father only once after he was a baby. You are referring to his paternal relatives he only met for the first time when he traveled to Africa.

But even so- he is close to some of his half and step relatives from Africa- and not of others.

Barack's half sister on his mom's side is close to Barack- they were mostly raised together- she was at the inauguration and even moved to DC

To the left of the president, next to Malia, stands Akinyi Manners with her mother, Auma Obama, the president’s paternal half-sister. On her left is Obama’s maternal half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, with her husband, Konrad Ng, and their two young daughters.

Thanks for sharing. It's good to be wrong sometimes. By the way, you'll never see a liberal on here admit their mistake.

Yes.....but it's clear that Obama seems to hide his background for some strange reason......so you can understand the skepticism.

Yes.....but it's clear that Obama seems to hide his background for some strange reason......so you can understand the skepticism.

Hide it how?

So you want Obama to show the world his birth certificate... which people just say is fake, but Trump shouldn't have to share his tax returns like all the other presidential candidates have?

How can you demand transparency one minute and ignore it the next?

Hide it how?

So you want Obama to show the world his birth certificate... which people just say is fake, but Trump shouldn't have to share his tax returns like all the other presidential candidates have?

Okay, let's go over what Obama has done to hide his history.
He's had every record in Hawaii permanently sealed to the point that even a court order won't assure transparency. His school transcripts, his original BC, everything sealed.
He was asked to provide an original BC and instead provided not even a photocopy of the original but a computer generated version that was created only God knows when. What could he be hiding? Hmmmmm?

When it comes to Trump’s tax returns, nobody, according to federal statutes, can be forced to provide a copy of their tax return while under an IRS Audit. No notification has been announced that says the audit has been concluded. Even though the IRS Commissioner falls under the Executive Branch, Trump cannot interfere in the investigation or Mad Maxine will immediately call for impeachment. So essentially the Obama Administration has laid out this mess and set several traps for the new administration. No matter what he does you lying bastards will find fault regardless of the facts.
:2cents:

Hide it how?

He's had every record in Hawaii permanently sealed to the point that even a court order won't assure transparency. His school transcripts, his original BC, everything sealed.
He was asked to provide an original BC and instead provided not even a photocopy of the original but a computer generated version that was created only God knows when. What could he be hiding? Hmmmmm?
He did nothing of the sort. Established laws protected his privacy. And despite your crazed birther nonsense, Obama actually did provide scanned copies of both his short and long form certificates of live birth. Neither one was "computer generated" and both were certified by the state of Hawaii.

When it comes to Trump’s tax returns, nobody, according to federal statutes, can be forced to provide a copy of their tax return while under an IRS Audit. No notification has been announced that says the audit has been concluded. Even though the IRS Commissioner falls under the Executive Branch, Trump cannot interfere in the investigation or Mad Maxine will immediately call for impeachment. So essentially the Obama Administration has laid out this mess and set several traps for the new administration. No matter what he does you lying bastards will find fault regardless of the facts.
You look like the moron you are, bitching about Obama not voluntarily releasing school records, like most other presidents in recent times; while defending Trump for not releasing his tax returns, unlike most other presidents in recent times. Even worse, he lied about that too as he said he would "absolutely" release them but then later reneged. Like most on the right, Trump could take a shit directly into your mouth and you would apologize to him for getting lipstick on his ass.

Hide it how?

Oh give up this audit bullshit excuse. The head of the IRS said an audit doesn't preclude anyone from being able to share their tax returns.

Hide it how?

Oh give up this audit bullshit excuse. The head of the IRS said an audit doesn't preclude anyone from being able to share their tax returns.

I agree. Trump should have shared his returns.

Forum List

Back