Malik Obama confirms his half-brother Barack grew up a Muslim

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Check out the picture of Obama at the age of 24:

israelinsider: politics: Malik Obama confirms his half-brother Barack grew up a Muslim

Apparently the Obamas of Kenya have been reading those scurrilous emails to which Barack likes to refer, because they have no doubt -- contrary to the claims of the Obama campaign, that the presidential candidate was raised a Moslem. They take that as a given.

As the Jerusalem Post reports, "Barack Obama's half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background. In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya."

The Obama brothers' father, a senior economist for the Kenyan government who studied at Harvard University, died in car crash in 1982. He left six sons and a daughter. All of his children - except Malik -- live in Britain or the United States. Malik and Barack met in 1985.

In a remarkable denial issued last November that still stands on the official campaign website, Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs issued a statement explaining that "Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian."

Apparently Malik Obama, himself a Muslim, had not read the press release.

Melanie Phillips is the most recent commentator to draw attention to the massive body of evidence that leaves no doubt that Barak Hussein Obama was born a Muslim (Islam is patrilineal) and raised a Muslim (so registered in school, acknowledging attending Islamic classes, reported accompanying his step-father to the mosque, and able to recite the Koran in the original Arabic).

Reuven Koret, Aaron Klein and Daniel Pipes have previously pointed to the attempts by Obama and his campaign to conceal the candidate's Muslim background. The well documented evidence draws upon the on-the-ground interviews by researchers in Indonesia and Kenya, published quotations of Obama's childhood friends and his school records, as well as the candidate's own autobiography.

It is not clear whether Barack Obama will now disown his half-brother Malik, or throw him under the campaign bus, for acknowledging that shared family background. In any case, some one should notify "Fight the Smear" tout de suite. Perhaps they can get him with the program.

2007-11-29-swiftboating-thumb.jpg

Another example of why America elects fools like Bush, its voters are fools like screaming simpleton.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Perfect response, Toro.

Yup, that Republican propensity to go into full smear campaign mode is in effect that's for damned sure.

Perfect response, Toro.

Yup, that Republican propensity to go into full smear campaign mode is in effect that's for damned sure.

I see...it's considered a "smear" to have been brought up as a Muslim...you implied it, not me...

Perfect response, Toro.

Yup, the board liberals propensity to go into full smear campaign mode against anyone who speaks out against hussein is in effect, that's for damned sure.

Another example of why America elects fools like Bush, its voters are fools like screaming simpleton.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Perfect response, Toro.

Actually it's a typical, deflective response with the usual suspects sticking their heads in the sand to anything they don't want to hear.

My sister grew up a woman.

Does that make me a female?

That isnt the point at all and you know it!

Obama wanted to set the record straight that he is a christian and has NEVER associated with the muslims because he was afraid he would lose votes...Bottom line is he is a liar who panders to anything that will get him elected. But I guess that is ok with you?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama wanted to set the record straight that he is a christian and has NEVER associated with the muslims because he was afraid he would lose votes...

do you have a quote of Obama saying he NEVER associated with muslims?:eusa_silenced:

or are you the liar?:eusa_liar:

do you have a quote of Obama saying he NEVER associated with muslims?

or are you the liar

Are you just playing stupid, or have you been living under a rock somewhere? Get off your lazy ass and do some research, and be careful who you're calling a liar...

Obama Says He's Christian, Not Muslim - Barack Obama News Story - WCVB Boston

Obama sets record straight on religion - Barack Obama News - MSNBC.com

I'm no Muslim, says Barack Obama

... hussein is the damn liar, exposed and proven.

One cannot help but note that McCain has never denied that he was a child molester

Draw your own conclusions about why he's never denied that charge.

Are you just playing stupid, or have you been living under a rock somewhere? Get off your lazy ass and do some research, and be careful who you're calling a liar...

Obama Says He's Christian, Not Muslim - Barack Obama News Story - WCVB Boston

Obama sets record straight on religion - Barack Obama News - MSNBC.com

I'm no Muslim, says Barack Obama

... hussein is the damn liar, exposed and proven.

easy killer.

try reading comprehension.

take a deep breath.

your little buddy claims our next president said he "NEVER associated with Muslims"

are you sure you wanna through around words like stupid? or do you really not understand the word 'associate'?

thanks for the chuckle.

easy killer.

try reading comprehension.

take a deep breath.

your little buddy claims our next president said he "NEVER associated with Muslims"

are you sure you wanna through around words like stupid? or do you really not understand the word 'associate'?

thanks for the chuckle.

Get with the program slacker, and don't play stupid. You're liberal games are wasted on me.

Forum List

Back