Malihini from Hawaii!

Persy

The Surfer
May 27, 2011
North Shore Kauai, HI
Aloha from Hawai'i!

I am a laid back surfer from Hawai'i. I am a beginner in politics.

I am just sick and tired of where I see our country headed and am getting involved politically for the first time in my life.

I hope I can get some insight from this forum.

Mahalo!

Last edited:
They are making a mess of things, that's why you are sick and tired of how our country is being run.
Libs are good at a lot of things but running our government isn't one of them.
They should stay in acting, arts and writing, those type of things, but making our government into the tyrant it has become is not good. :)

Aloha from Hawaii!

I am a laid back surfer from Hawaii. I am a beginner in politics.

I am just sick and tired of where I see our country headed and am getting involved politically for the first time in my life.

Mahalo!

Aloha. I am actually going to be in Hawaii in 2 weeks for a much need 1 week vacation. Can't wait!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Mahalo!

Welcome.

Unfortunately your quest for insight will likely go unrewarded. This forum is largely made up of partizan idiots and cut and paste internetuals. The 'debates' are nothing more than sanctimonious finger pointing with each side blaming the other for all the world's ailments.

I once came to this board with the same hopes as you. While there are some reasonable and level headed posters who are willing to accept that there are 2 sides to every coin, they are the exception.

Welcome nonetheless.

They are making a mess of things, that's why you are sick and tired of how our country is being run.
They should stay in acting, arts and writing, those type of things, but making our government into the tyrant it has become is not good. :)

I have to agree with you. They are absolutely great in performing arts.

They are not so good with economics and foreign affairs.

I have to agree with you. They are absolutely great in performing arts.

They are not so good with economics and foreign affairs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap2:

Thanks for checking in
Go down to the Arizona Memorial and pay yourrespects
Been there - done that, many times.

Aloha from Hawaii!

Mahalo!

Welcome.

Unfortunately your quest for insight will likely go unrewarded. This forum is largely made up of partizan idiots and cut and paste internetuals. The 'debates' are nothing more than sanctimonious finger pointing with each side blaming the other for all the world's ailments.

I once came to this board with the same hopes as you. While there are some reasonable and level headed posters who are willing to accept that there are 2 sides to every coin, they are the exception.

Welcome nonetheless.

This shouldn't happen if people are respectful of each other. Let's hope my experience here is a better one.

Just stay away from truthmatters and you should be fine around here.

I was surfing a couple years ago and saw a pretty big shark fin, i didn't stick around to see what kind it was. At the same time i didnt want to create a panic so i just paddled in with my friend. I would have felt bad if somebody got attacked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPOBeXD91fI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Great White Sharks Filmed off San Onofre State Beach‬‏[/ame]

Has anyone else seen this, not to far from my home break

Just stay away from truthmatters and you should be fine around here.

I was surfing a couple years ago and saw a pretty big shark fin, i didn't stick around to see what kind it was. At the same time i didnt want to create a panic so i just paddled in with my friend. I would have felt bad if somebody got attacked.

It's interesting that you mentioned this person Truthmatters. I got a visitor message from him telling me to edit a post of mine. But I am confused, I did not reply to him on anything. :confused:

The fin you saw could have been a dolphin. But if it was a shark, glad you made it back okay.

Aloha from Hawaii!

Mahalo!

Aloha. I am actually going to be in Hawaii in 2 weeks for a much need 1 week vacation. Can't wait!

Be sure to swing by the North Shore and check out the big waves at Pipeline or watch the sunset at Sunset Beach.

Forget the local tourist souvenir shops. The best deals on souvenirs are at Walmart. No matter which island you visit, every Walmart has a large section of Hawaiian souvenirs, the exact ones you will find at the souvenir shops, but at way cheaper prices.

The Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo, located on the "Big Island" of Hawaii is a good place to kill time. It's a 12-acre zoo and the only tropical rainforest zoo in the United States. It is home to more than 80 animal species including the endangered Nene (Hawaii State Bird) and Namaste', a white Bengal Tiger. It is open daily and admission is FREE.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back