Malice and Spite

I've always had a hard time holding a grudge. There are certain members on the USMB board that seem to revel in it, me, I'm just not good at it..

There are certain members I prefer to avoid of course, there are certain members that seem to go out of their way to peddle their peeves but me.. I just can't be bothered.

I seem to be always willing to forgive and forget (unless it's family related) but I've always wondered if that's a weakness or a strength.

I'm Sicilian I can hold a grudge forever :lol:

I've always had a hard time holding a grudge. There are certain members on the USMB board that seem to revel in it, me, I'm just not good at it..

There are certain members I prefer to avoid of course, there are certain members that seem to go out of their way to peddle their peeves but me.. I just can't be bothered.

I seem to be always willing to forgive and forget (unless it's family related) but I've always wondered if that's a weakness or a strength.

My Mother had a thing for holding grudges... it never made sense to me..eh

My Mother had a thing for holding grudges... it never made sense to me..eh

I suppose if I'm against a persons politics I don't like them and that is the end of that.

How can an individualist be friends with a collectivist??

The funny part is that often we hear people say "yeah the republicans and democrats are just friends working on the same side."

All things aside its our politics that make the world go round, so how can I be friends with someone who I believe is destroying our society??

I suppose my point is I just cant "look past" what some ideas have done to society and be friends with a person who supports the ideas that caused the problems.

So yeah I hold grudges - everybody does.

Progressives hate conservatives and the TEA Party with just as much passion as I hate them..

Lets not forget to them I'm a "teabagger" and that is a pretty harsh word to describe your "friends."

Feh, Sicillians got nothing on the Chinese when it comes to holding a grudge.

If you get upset with people here to the point where once you leave, you're still angry with the posters here?

You need to rethink why you're here.

Feh, Sicillians got nothing on the Chinese when it comes to holding a grudge.

I can't really blame you.

The Japanese only walked into China and used babies as target practice for skeet-shooting..

Forum List

Back