Male priorities

A little known fact....

The first testicular guard "Cup" was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

It took 100 years for men to realize that the brain is also important.

Are you disagreeing with these priorities? :eusa_eh: IO mean, we do tend to use one more than the other

A survey has revealed the top sexual position among married couples is 'doggy style'.
The husband sits and begs, while the wife rolls over and plays dead.

:lol:

:eusa_eh:

:lol:

:(

Does not surprise me.

At least we have things worth protecting :lol:

When did men start carrying babies in their bellies? :eusa_eh:

517KY97GD3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

When did men start carrying babies in their bellies? :eusa_eh:

You mean our uterus' i think.

:eusa_eh: Wow ... when did you get those?
Come on, you can get any operation in Mexico for $50US :eusa_shhh:

A little known fact....

The first testicular guard "Cup" was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

having been hit with a puck in both places, i can assure you that given the choice of only having one or the other, i'd take the cup 100 out of 99 times.

A little known fact....

having been hit with a puck in both places, i can assure you that given the choice of only having one or the other, i'd take the cup 100 out of 99 times.

What would happen that 1 time that you don't chose the cup?

Do you know that if you are hit hard enough in the testicle, the firm outer shell of the testicle can split and the tubular contents of the testicle can spill out into your sack.

A little known fact....

What would happen that 1 time that you don't chose the cup?

Do you know that if you are hit hard enough in the testicle, the firm outer shell of the testicle can split and the tubular contents of the testicle can spill out into your sack.

no, but if you can hum a few bars, i'll try to fake it....

A little known fact....

Now see... I need you to 'splain that, cuz what good is protecting one with a cup if you're in a coma?

When I first started playing midget football,(about 1959) we were issued leather helmets.

As I recall, I didn't really need a jockstrap in those days.

Oh, and incidently?

Lether hemets are marginally more protective than putting a paper bag on your head.

Note that I say marginally more protective?

Last edited:
A little known fact....

Now see... I need you to 'splain that, cuz what good is protecting one with a cup if you're in a coma?

at the level of hockey i played, the odds against getting hit hard enough on the head with a flying puck were far higher than those of getting hit in the groin. sure, you could take a fall and whack your head, but you can do that running across the street.

i can tell you that in pickup games i always wore a cup- a little known codicil to murphy's law states that if you're not wearing it, you will get hit. in organized hockey, i always had to wear helmet (i'll leave it to you as to how much good it did).

i think the use of helmets and faceguards in the professional game has made it more not less likely that a player will sustain a head injury. in the spirit of the internet, i have absolutely no evidence to back up that assertion.

at the level of hockey i played, the odds against getting hit hard enough on the head with a flying puck were far higher than those of getting hit in the groin. sure, you could take a fall and whack your head, but you can do that running across the street.

i can tell you that in pickup games i always wore a cup- a little known codicil to murphy's law states that if you're not wearing it, you will get hit. in organized hockey, i always had to wear helmet (i'll leave it to you as to how much good it did).

i think the use of helmets and faceguards in the professional game has made it more not less likely that a player will sustain a head injury. in the spirit of the internet, i have absolutely no evidence to back up that assertion.

Okay.... Suppose it was football, or baseball? Same question.

for tackle football i always wore a helmet, not for touch. for baseball, i only wore a helmet in league play, never for playground games.

of course, back then, they used to put the jngle gym and monkeybars on asphalt, so maybe i was just inured to the risk. ;)

for tackle football i always wore a helmet, not for touch. for baseball, i only wore a helmet in league play, never for playground games.

of course, back then, they used to put the jngle gym and monkeybars on asphalt, so maybe i was just inured to the risk. ;)

:lol: Great going down memory lane here, but I detect some avoidance of the question....

What good is protecting one with a cup if you're in a coma?

:lol: Great going down memory lane here, but I detect some avoidance of the question....

none, but according to the last medical literature i've read, a coma is painless. getting hit in the balls with a hockey puck is quite the opposite.

none, but according to the last medical literature i've read, a coma is painless. getting hit in the balls with a hockey puck is quite the opposite.

Fat lot of good it does, when the pain wears off, if you ain't awake to know it....

Fat lot of good it does, when the pain wears off, if you ain't awake to know it....

hey, i never claimed to be rational.

IF MEN HAD A VAGINA FOR A DAY

* Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.

* Squat over a handheld mirror for an hour and a half.

* See if they could finally do splits.

* See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.

* Cross their legs without rearranging.

* Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes . . . BEFORE closing time.

* Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.

* Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.

* Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts, too.

* Finally find that damned G-spot.

How would you do a split without sticking to the floor?

IF MEN HAD A VAGINA FOR A DAY

* Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.

* Squat over a handheld mirror for an hour and a half.

* See if they could finally do splits.

* See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.

* Cross their legs without rearranging.

* Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes . . . BEFORE closing time.

* Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.

* Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.

* Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts, too.

* Finally find that damned G-spot.

How would you do a split without sticking to the floor?

Penises do sticky.... Vaginas do lubricating....

A little known fact....

I'm SURE there must be a point to all this ....:confused:

that you think with your penis!

Nah. the problem is that we were given a brain and a penis but only enough blood to run one at a time."

Forum List

Back