male menopause

It's absurd to compare female menopause to what happens to men, folks.

Females go though menopause because they have a specific number of eggs that are formed before they're even born! So when those eggs are gone, they're gone forever...hence the end of the menstration process.

Men's sexual capacity, OTOH, slowly (very slowly usually we die before the process is finished) lose their ability to produce viable sperm.

Men lose their sexual capacity and interest due to a number of physical or mental problems, of course, but describing those events as male menopause is a misnomer.

Yes... We know... Male menopause is their sudden desire for "new blood"...

Not really sure what the above means.

You mean men who trade in their first wives for trophy wives?

That's not menopause, that's just men dumping their older wives for younger ones because they can, mostly.

That's not about physiology, that's about psychology.

It's absurd to compare female menopause to what happens to men, folks.

Females go though menopause because they have a specific number of eggs that are formed before they're even born! So when those eggs are gone, they're gone forever...hence the end of the menstration process.

Men's sexual capacity, OTOH, slowly (very slowly usually we die before the process is finished) lose their ability to produce viable sperm.

Men lose their sexual capacity and interest due to a number of physical or mental problems, of course, but describing those events as male menopause is a misnomer.

That's not menopause, that's just men dumping their older wives for younger ones because they can, mostly.

It's both actually, since female menopause involves the loss of blood.... and supposedly the loss of desire....

It's both actually, since female menopause involves the loss of blood.... and supposedly the loss of desire....

Maybe.

Or more likely in the case of tropy wives, a loss of being desirable.

But none of that really has anything to do with the mistaken notion of something this author is calling male menopause.

The concept of male menopause is a mistaken notion.

Menopause is a binary event. Women either have eggs or they don't.

Men's loss of sexual vitality is more an analogue event which gradually manifests as thier health erodes.

Last edited:
Do men have hotflashes too? I suppose they do, they have a hotflash via remembering that hot chick they almost got whereas a woman feels the need to run into a walkin freezer to cool down.

release.. infertile women cease to release eggs and lose the ability to harbor a child

you overspimplify the matter greatly
I think they can still carry a child as a surragate.

you're talking about some pretty high-risk pregnancies
I am sure but I saw on 'The Doctor's' which I pretty much can't stand, this lady carried I believe triplets for her daughter but she of course was in great shape.

I am sure! Babies have a way of ruining your body.
I love my child but I wish your body went right back to the way it was.

doesn't matter---you still won the prize---one size fits all.

It's all virtual---jsut fake it !:lol:
I lost the weight right away, not eating regularily for two months will help,most women always will have a pooch unless they have plastic surgerory and the boobs are never the same. Luckly I have big enough ones where they didn't turn into shrunken ballons like my sisters.

doesn't matter---you still won the prize---one size fits all.

It's all virtual---jsut fake it !:lol:
I lost the weight right away, not eating regularily for two months will help,most women always will have a pooch unless they have plastic surgerory and the boobs are never the same. Luckly I have big enough ones where they didn't turn into shrunken ballons like my sisters.

ya--your's are still pretty hot---I must admit !

Forum List

Back