Male menopause: Myth or reality?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
What are the Symptoms of Male Menopause?
Male menopause symptoms are very similar to those experienced by women during menopause, only much less intense. Common menopause symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, muscle and joint aches. Men also suffer from emotional symptoms like mood swings, irritability, depression, and listlessness.

Sex and menopause in men is also an issue of concern. The most common symptom experienced by men with low testosterone is a diminished sex drive. 80% of men with documented andropause complain of low libido and an inability to maintain a strong erection. Like women going through menopause, men can begin to feel like they no longer enjoy sex. If this is the case, a visit to the doctor can really help men to feel more in control of their physical and sexual wellbeing

Male menopause symptoms are very similar to those experienced by women during menopause, only much less intense. Common menopause symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, muscle and joint aches. Men also suffer from emotional symptoms like mood swings, irritability, depression, and listlessness.

Sex and menopause in men is also an issue of concern. The most common symptom experienced by men with low testosterone is a diminished sex drive. 80% of men with documented andropause complain of low libido and an inability to maintain a strong erection. Like women going through menopause, men can begin to feel like they no longer enjoy sex. If this is the case, a visit to the doctor can really help men to feel more in control of their physical and sexual wellbeing

I hear the cheaper route is just eat oysters.

:lol:
Oh!!! it is not Myth, not by a long shot!!!! I f they get an itch and can't scratch it, i suggest hiring a Stripper, with big Knockers!!! and let her do a lap dance for them. That ought to help his itch!!! big time!!!:lol:;)

:lol:
Oh!!! it is not Myth, not by a long shot!!!! I f they get an itch and can't scratch it, i suggest hiring a Stripper, with big Knockers!!! and let her do a lap dance for them. That ought to help his itch!!! big time!!!:lol:;)

Naaaah... that's just a tease. Ya need to go to Carson Ciry, Nevada to the Bunny Ranch. You won't get teased there.

Hey Sidestreamer, get your menopausal ass to the doc pronto.:lol:

I'm uninsured. I will neg you though for the thought.

Like a moth to the flame.:lol::lol:

Don't worry, the symptoms are so minor you won't even realize you are menopausal.

Just like having a baby, women state men couldn't handle the pain while men state, I know the pain for I have to live with the bitch every day. :lol:

The symptoms are: your wife goes through menopause and you suffer every second of it.:eusa_eh:

Ever notice how women have a constant need to blame men for everything!

MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown, MENopause, GUYnocologist & when they have real trouble, its a HISterectomy!

It's enough to give a male the menopause!

Last edited:
Ever notice how women have a constant need to blame men for everything!

MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown, MENopause, GUYnocologist & when they have real trouble, its a HISterectomy!

It's enough to give a male the menopause!

You mean mental-pause.

Forum List

Back