Malcolm in the Middle

the show did not start back in the nineties, the humor is not subtle, it won numerous awards and this is just another thinly veiled thread to bash posters, all in good fun, huh.

the show was very good btw.

well it started when I was in high school which was in the late 90's!
and you should find a sense of humor.

well I guess it did start in 2000, so right after high school for me. I always thought it started while I was in high school.

the show did not start back in the nineties, the humor is not subtle, it won numerous awards and this is just another thinly veiled thread to bash posters, all in good fun, huh.

Same here. I remember watching the pilot episode, one of the few memories that held well from that time. I didn't get it then, but watched anyway. Now I'm older and I get the jokes, so watching it again helps.

Care4All = Caroline

Actually...

The series was first broadcast on January 8, 2000, and ended its six-and-a-half-year run on May 14, 2006, after seven seasons and 151 episodes. The series received critical acclaim and won a Peabody Award, nine Emmy Awards, one Grammy and was nominated for seven Golden Globes.[1]

yeah the nineties part was nit-picky, but it started in 2000, just to complete the nit-pick.

my sense of humor is doing well, thanks for your advice.

well I guess it did start in 2000, so right after high school for me. I always thought it started while I was in high school.

Some people don't like abstract thought, every source has a different first showing time, usually within days of Jan 2000. However, that means they had to advertise it in 1999 and the test audience would have been watching some of it before then. But meh, details are just annoying in matters such as this.

maybe it did here?
I know they test certain shows here because of the market we represent.

I remember there was another show that aired here before it did other places, well at least the pilot. maybe that 70's show?
I can't remember.

I remember there was another show that aired here before it did other places, well at least the pilot. maybe that 70's show?
I can't remember.

Did "That 80's Show" ever get aired anywhere else? I saw like a few episodes, it sucked so bad though.

I can't remember.

Did "That 80's Show" ever get aired anywhere else? I saw like a few episodes, it sucked so bad though.

I know it aired here, it was lame. It could have been good but they tried to be too much like That 70's show.
I also like Freaks and Geeks, I was sad to see it not make it.

Forum List

Back