Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

CaféAuLait;9011039 said:
[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]

In the interview below there is a point they mark on the map while interviewing him, that might help you pinpoint where this in. Also he is the only one who has pinpointed this image.

Tonawanda man believes he has link to Malaysia mystery | Buffalo News, Buffalo Weather | WIVB-TV News 4 Buffalo, NY | WIVB.com

thanks

Oh, I thought the other interesting thing was, this was taken only a few days after the disappearance. I assumed it was a recent image. Looking at it in the interview, it also appears there I debris surrounding the area.

When a government decides it doesn't want something to be found it devotes immense resources to convincing the world to searches in place where said government knows the missing object is NOT.

Someday somebody will be tearing up the basement in the White House and, who knows, maybe the world will learn what happened to Jimmy Hoffa.

CaféAuLait;9011136 said:
CaféAuLait;9011039 said:
[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]

In the interview below there is a point they mark on the map while interviewing him, that might help you pinpoint where this in. Also he is the only one who has pinpointed this image.

Tonawanda man believes he has link to Malaysia mystery | Buffalo News, Buffalo Weather | WIVB-TV News 4 Buffalo, NY | WIVB.com

thanks

Oh, I thought the other interesting thing was, this was taken only a few days after the disappearance. I assumed it was a recent image. Looking at it in the interview, it also appears there I debris surrounding the area.

yes if you look at this map

malaysia-map.gif

notice Langkawi there is an airport there capable of landing an airliner

and would have been the pilots closest airport in an emergency

anyhow the location of the picture is lined up with that airport

1:34 on video

which certainly makes the most sense

Hoebel says he had to search through tens of thousands of tiny pictures to find this series of satellite images.

As a recreational pilot, he felt a deep connection to the crew and families who’ve lost loved ones. He hopes his find is the missing link.

Hoebel says he’s reached out to the NTSB and the FBI to alert them to his find. They have not responded to his package that was sent via FedEx.

He says he used a scale on the bottom of the image to compare the image he found to the specs on the Boeing website. He says the size of the purported wreckage is a perfect match.

#####

Yes, and it looks just like objects moving around out at my city's airport.

Time to at least take a closer look.
Australia is about to spend $60m+ of borrowed money it can't really afford hiring private contractors to keep looking for the plane in the Indian ocean.

Time Malaysian Airlines' insurance company started paying out some money?

March 15 2014:
Obama Biden alias Osama Bi(nla)den presidency TERMINATED on the third day after the May 2, 2014 resurrection, crucified to a Boeing 777.
After the BIG BANG was postponed several times, it finally starts with a reversed Bible script: resurrection on the third year before crucifixion alias cruci-fiction.
big-bang-now.blogspot.com/2014/03/big-bang-2014-for-dummies-easter.html

New Topics

Forum List

Back