Making Water a Matter of Race

Well me and the others who truely have the best interest of the country will do that dillo the clown but you gotta quit helping the wrong side ok guy?

Well characterizing getting you to face an inner demon with a few short words is much more a reflection of your reluctance to take a serious problem in this country that devides us. This is a historical time in this country in which the wise will try to see the whole picture instead of just the one you are "comfortable " with. We can attempt to take this country into a new realm of productivity which engauges all our people and asks them to take part in elevating themselfs and our country or play the same petty hate games which tear us appart and destroy lives. The choice is ours. Join us and you will be wlecome to help.

That whole post is just creepy, and cultish sounding.

Nothing will satisfy the white-haters, Larkinn, so why bother? Whites have forked over a trillion dollars to blacks in the form of welfare and Great Society programs, put in affirmative action, given special programs everywhere, basically cut off a fat chunk of our own white lives and livelihoods to satisfy the blacks. We're now even about to elect a black man President.

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU WANT?

Answer: all whites dead.

Guess what: not enough whites are going to go for this, so it's time for a nice hot cup of STFU.

Unless you want to start talking about separating the races, in which case, let's get the conversation started. Now THAT would be REAL progress, for all races.

But guess why blacks will never go for that. Without the technological know-how of whites, BLACKS WOULDN'T HAVE RUNNING WATER TO BEGIN WITH. They'd be living as they do in Haiti, eating their own shit.

Yeah...I want all whites dead. Considering I'm white, you'll have to come up with something better than that, you racist crackpot.

Actually I take a great deal of joy knowing you live in NYC, one of the most diverse areas in the country. I can just imagine your unhappiness every time you step outside.

Well you handle it for us, OK ? I wouldnt worry too much about the folks in your story. They already got 10 million.

Actually they got between 15k and 300k. And they still live in an area where they have to go to court to get basic necessities.

Actually they got between 15k and 300k. And they still live in an area where they have to go to court to get basic necessities.

How much did the lawyers get outta that 10 million ?---and link me up to the going to court for other basic necessities.

Forum List

Back