Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

We need to put a stop to the insanity. WW West . Got to get the Republicans out of office.
Trivia: Most towns in the WW West, didn't allow the carrying of firearms within city limits. That said, if the person is a law-abiding, sober and rational individual who simply carries the firearm for the purpose of lethal protection against an armed and dangerous criminal, I don't see a problem with it.
However, I think "concealed carry" as I do, is more appropriate as the general public doesn't see the weapon and therefore isn't instilled with fear. That said, if any individual is calmly walking along and has a pistol or revolver simply sitting in a holster, he/she isn't posing a threat and the public has no need to worry. If he/she is brandishing the weapon, waving it about, then call the cops.
she cares more about the criminals than their victims

No prob with sandy hook, Charlestown, KKK guy who went to Ny looking for a black guy?
Any examples of blacks stringing up white guys? Your local KKK should have examples

If you want info. on the kkk...you will have to contact the democrat party....that is the home of the kkk...
Not anymore. Contact David Duke@ GOP.com.

Duke isn't part of the Republican Party...they throw out racists...the democrats elect them as president......Obama sat in a racist church for 20 years...he actually is a racist......as is bill Clinton...friend and student of j. William Fulbright......

No prob with sandy hook, Charlestown, KKK guy who went to Ny looking for a black guy?
Any examples of blacks stringing up white guys? Your local KKK should have examples

If you want info. on the kkk...you will have to contact the democrat party....that is the home of the kkk...
Not anymore. Contact David Duke@ GOP.com.

Duke isn't part of the Republican Party...they throw out racists...the democrats elect them as president......Obama sat in a racist church for 20 years...he actually is a racist......as is bill Clinton...friend and student of j. William Fulbright......
You're really grasping at straws. Every one know s Duke and the KKK are ultra right wing extremists and always have been. Ultra right wingers are not liberals or modern democrats.

Forum List

Back