making Myself Known

testforstd

Rookie
Dec 20, 2009
I'm shy... in real life. That's why i love forums because I don't get to see the people when I do introductions.

Things that I like.... party, music and dance. Oh I love movies too.
I still don't know what to expect from the community here but I see that there are many active members and I hope I'll have fun around.

fuck you you fucking fuck...

There, your hazing is now complete. Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay. Martinis can be obtained at the bar; please have photo ID ready. If you remove your wristband, you'll have to pay the admission fee again to get back in. Wristbands are non-transferable. No outside food or drink is permitted. Please leave the dance floor to use your cellphone. If you plan to drink, remember to plan a ride home ahead of time.

Thank you and a great time here at USMB.

☭proletarian☭;1828808 said:

There, your hazing is now complete. Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay. Martinis can be obtained at the bar; please have photo ID ready. If you remove your wristband, you'll have to pay the admission fee again to get back in. Wristbands are non-transferable. No outside food or drink is permitted. Please leave the dance floor to use your cellphone. If you plan to drink, remember to plan a ride home ahead of time.

Rules rules rules, you fucking party-pooper! :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Noob. Glad to have you.

Don't listen to the bouncers.....they don't give a shit if you spill your drink on others here, or use your phone on the dance floor.

Feel free to step on toes, speak your mind and forget about being politically correct! :D

We're glad you found us (we hope). :)

Nevermind the **** above me. Politically insensitive language will not be tolerated.

Hi. I'm like really shy and withdrawn too. Like just the other day I was like hanging out with a couple of hundred close friends and like I really couldn't say much, but maybe that was due to my mouth being full of pizza. Now EZ like started like talking to me and I like couldn't say anything back because like I was eating a Cinnabon for desert and like, well you know every one just started talking at once and like I just couldn't say anything because like everyone was like talking and all, ya know.................

Last edited:
I'm shy... in real life. That's why i love forums because I don't get to see the people when I do introductions.

I still don't know what to expect from the community here but I see that there are many active members and I hope I'll have fun around.
Welcome, testforstd. I just had one..test, that is. Doc said I'm clean as a :eusa_whistle:. I was blown away by it.:lol:

Disregard certain members.. their progressives and prone to fits of strangeness in these difficult times....:(

Welcome aboard and if you require sophistication, sorry, that pretty well that lets me out..:lol:

:wtf:

Party, music and dance? WTF is this, eharmony? :lol:

But welcome nonetheless. :cool:

Where do you find these great avatars?

Where do you find these great avatars?

I found most of the avatars on this site.. Click the [more] like in the side panel..

I've been told I can come up with an avatar for anything...

☭proletarian☭;1828808 said:

I'm sure the young girl in the facebook pic really feels welcome now.:rolleyes:

Hey, when was the last time I told you what an incredibly charming and intelligent poster I think you are, Prole?

Forum List

Back