Making life more difficult

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Have a Lenovo Yoga 2, 3 in 1 notebook and unfortunately it runs Win 10, had it off for a while (very common) and turned it back on earlier today to change the wifi passkey that I just changed yesterday....... "passkey is not correct" over and over despite knowing for a fact I'm typing in the correct passkey........ Clicked "forget" on my network (in the Lenovo), rebooted, same problem. The wife's Win 10 connected immediately yesterday when I updated the passkey on her laptop....... This is bull shit.

You should update your fhp to change the protocol being requested by your plci processor. Then, reinstall your K-group.

Check if the box demands the passkey and not something else.
Already did that. I can go back to the old passkey and it will work but that defeats the purpose of changing the passkey regularly.
It appears, at least on the Lenovo, Win 10 has save the old passkey and won't let go of it. Been looking for a way to purge the old passkey via command prompt, no luck so far.

Last edited:
Already did that. I can go back to the old passkey and it will work but that defeats the purpose of changing the passkey regularly.
It appears, at least on the Lenovo, Win 10 has save the old passkey and won't let go of it. Been looking for a way to purge the old passkey via command prompt, no luck so far.
Sounds like another "feature"...

Sounds like another "feature"...
Wouldn't surprise me.

Forum List

Back