Making good on the promise: House GOP to Vote on Obamacare Repeal Within Weeks

Only about 12 million Americans who want to buy health insurance can't afford it.

How many HAVE insurance and still go bankrupt due to medical bills?

How many people went bankrupt over mortgages the government was going to bail them out of?

Since when has government stopped anyone from going bankrupt for any reason?

LOL, nice job ignoring my question and switching to something completely different that makes absolutely no sense. What is wrong with you? I can post, "We need Oxygen to breathe" and you'd argue it. Grow up.

How many people went bankrupt over mortgages the government was going to bail them out of?

LOL, nice job ignoring my question and switching to something completely different that makes absolutely no sense. What is wrong with you? I can post, "We need Oxygen to breathe" and you'd argue it. Grow up.

If government promised you all the oxygen you needed, what would that promise be worth?

If government promised you all the oxygen you needed, what would that promise be worth?

Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for proving my point.

Why do you think government can give you the utopia you want?

are you retarded?
Put him on your ignore list because he only can reply with insipid, inane one-liners. I think he's a bot or a humanoid of some sort. He's definitely not made of flesh and bone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back