Making a Murderer...Netflix original and not to be missed.

I watched the ten hours waiting for a Perry Mason moment at the end...it never happened

I thought overall it was a biased documentary meant to gain sympathy for Steve Avery

If I were on the jury, I would have found Avery guilty. I thought his frame-up theories were too bizarre. No way the police could have done everything they were accused of and Avery's blood did not come from a vial

His nephew Brendan Dassey, however, I would have declared not guilty. His confession was blatantly coerced and there was no evidence supporting his bizarre confession. I don't think he raped the woman....seemed like a sexual fantasy a retarded 16 year old would come up with. But he had to know there was a body in that fire
I watched the ten hours waiting for a Perry Mason moment at the end...it never happened

I thought overall it was a biased documentary meant to gain sympathy for Steve Avery

If I were on the jury, I would have found Avery guilty. I thought his frame-up theories were too bizarre. No way the police could have done everything they were accused of and Avery's blood did not come from a vial

His nephew Brendan Dassey, however, I would have declared not guilty. His confession was blatantly coerced and there was no evidence supporting his bizarre confession. I don't think he raped the woman....seemed like a sexual fantasy a retarded 16 year old would come up with. But he had to know there was a body in that fire
Brendon Dasseys conviction was overturned today

"Making a Murderer:" Brendan Dassey's conviction overturned - CNN.com

(CNN)The conviction of Brendan Dassey, a Wisconsin man who appeared in the documentary "Making a Murderer," has been overturned by a federal judge in Milwaukee, according to court documents obtained by CNN.

Dassey was convicted in 2005 in the murder of photographer Teresa Halbach.
Prosecutors have 90 days to bring Dassey, now 26, to trial again or he will be released.
His uncle, Steven Avery, featured in "Making a Murderer," is in a Wisconsin prison also serving time for Halbach's murder.
First of all the show was not bias, nor did it show sympathy, all the show did was interview both sides, provide facts and give us a timeline...how you precieve does not provide proof for either side.....futhurmore, the fact that so many laws and rules and policies that were set to be fair in the first place was purposely not followed and broken and all of these people and proffessionals for that matter who watched it can sit there and say he's guilty like there was nothing wrong is exactly the problem with the country today......why do we need court systems...he looks guilty, put him in jail. I don't like your lifestyle, put him in jail....your creepy and I don't have proof but I know your not an upstanding citizen, put him in jail. Really people? Land of the free and justice for all, yea ok! The shear possibility that two officers who were proven to have knowledge of his innocence the 1st time and didn't care with their jobs on the line, and county with no means to pay a lawsuit they were in danger of losing could set up a man they had a disstain for is completely impossible. Right? Because until this day, we don't have innocence people in jail and we certainly don't have crooked cops. From what I c, no one wants the truth, they just want him in jail.

You murdered an innocent woman and burned her body.....put him in jail

(CNN)The conviction of Brendan Dassey, a Wisconsin man who appeared in the documentary "Making a Murderer," has been overturned by a federal judge in Milwaukee, according to court documents obtained by CNN.

Prosecutors have 90 days to bring Dassey, now 26, to trial again or he will be released.
His uncle, Steven Avery, featured in "Making a Murderer," is in a Wisconsin prison also serving time for Halbach's murder.
First of all the show was not bias, nor did it show sympathy, all the show did was interview both sides, provide facts and give us a timeline...how you precieve does not provide proof for either side.....futhurmore, the fact that so many laws and rules and policies that were set to be fair in the first place was purposely not followed and broken and all of these people and proffessionals for that matter who watched it can sit there and say he's guilty like there was nothing wrong is exactly the problem with the country today......why do we need court systems...he looks guilty, put him in jail. I don't like your lifestyle, put him in jail....your creepy and I don't have proof but I know your not an upstanding citizen, put him in jail. Really people? Land of the free and justice for all, yea ok! The shear possibility that two officers who were proven to have knowledge of his innocence the 1st time and didn't care with their jobs on the line, and county with no means to pay a lawsuit they were in danger of losing could set up a man they had a disstain for is completely impossible. Right? Because until this day, we don't have innocence people in jail and we certainly don't have crooked cops. From what I c, no one wants the truth, they just want him in jail.

What makes you judge and jury? What would you do if someone said you did something like that, right now and no believed you but you know your innoncent, tell me wise 1 what would you do?

What makes you judge and jury? What would you do if someone said you did something like that, right now and no believed you but you know your innoncent, tell me wise 1 what would you do?

You mean if I was the last person to see someone alive and her charred remains were found in my fire pit?

You mean if I was the last person to see someone alive and her charred remains were found in my fire pit?
I think you need to pay attention, they already proved that the body was moved. They already proved she left the property. Do your research, and yea that's exactly what I mean. I don't understand why people just won't follow the evidence, 2+2=4 but you know for sure it's 5....god bless america

I think you need to pay attention, they already proved that the body was moved. They already proved she left the property. Do your research, and yea that's exactly what I mean. I don't understand why people just won't follow the evidence, 2+2=4 but you know for sure it's 5....god bless america

Actually, they proved no such thing
It was only conjecture with no physical proof

To believe Averys claims, you need to believe police found the actual crime scene within days and were willing to abandon a horrendous crime and move charred body parts and her vehicle to Averys property

More so, police would run the risk that nobody had seen her since she left Averys property, that she hadn't made any purchases or cell phone calls.

To believe Averys claims, you need to believe police found the actual crime scene within days and were willing to abandon a horrendous crime and move charred body parts and her vehicle to Averys property

More so, police would run the risk that nobody had seen her since she left Averys property, that she hadn't made any purchases or cell phone calls.
You can say the same for the claims of what he did, but this is just conversation, nothing personal but they cell phone records did prove that at 2:41 she was over 13 miles away From the property, that's how his new lawyer was able to get all the evidence retested, the proper way and by the letter of the law with her motion...ijs

You can say the same for the claims of what he did, but this is just conversation, nothing personal but they cell phone records did prove that at 2:41 she was over 13 miles away From the property, that's how his new lawyer was able to get all the evidence retested, the proper way and by the letter of the law with her motion...ijs

Show your link

and just to be clear, despite how we feel on either side, she's simply reading the motion already filed and gives you the info to go see for yourself.....watch it and let me know what you think

Show your link

This documentary series is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen, and I watch a LOT.
You cannot miss this series. It is eye-opening to say the least. It is impossible to watch this show and not question our entire judicial system.
Just flat out insane story.
For those who don;t have Netflix..seriously...sign up for the free trial just to watch this show.

‘Making a Murderer’: Netflix Outshines ‘The Jinx’ With Stunning True-Crime Saga

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/21/a...a-new-documentary-series-on-netflix.html?_r=0

'Making a Murderer': A Gripping True-Crime Tale That Feels Like Fiction

48359733.cached.jpg
Excellent documentary.

and just to be clear, despite how we feel on either side, she's simply reading the motion already filed and gives you the info to go see for yourself.....watch it and let me know what you think

Show your link

Woman was too annoying.

Couldn't watch it

Show your link

Woman was too annoying.

Couldn't watch it

she did a great job pointing out not all but a long list of points proving his innocence, but I can understand how that may be very annoying to believers in officials.

Forum List

Back