Makes me ill what Trump, Israel and SA is doing to Iran

All those chickens are coming home to roost. Times change, and Iranian leadership is stuck in a revolutionary backwater.

Human rights, yes Trump and Pence we are on it, talk about human rights and Saudi Arabia, oh well we can overlook them, after all they use the Petro Dollar.

Destruction for Israel and SA never ends.
crying gif.gif

Human rights, yes Trump and Pence we are on it, talk about human rights and Saudi Arabia, oh well we can overlook them, after all they use the Petro Dollar.

Iran is the second-most corrupt regime in the world, second only to North Korea.

does anyone out there in Cyber-space know what the USA and Israel are DOING to Iran
which could possibly BOTHER anyone or make our dear penny "sick"?

Iran is the second-most corrupt regime in the world, second only to North Korea.

And yet Sunnis flew planes into our buildings, all sunnis.

And yet Sunnis flew planes into our buildings, all sunnis.

what is your point? Sunnis did it. The only reason that there appears to be less Shiite terrorism than sunni terrorism is that the number of sunnis in the world is approximately ten times the number of shiites. For the
nature of shiiite terrorism ask any expat Yemeni in the USA-------from the land that the Shiite pigs have soaked
in sunni blood. Sanaa---the capital of SUNNI Yemen, is now a dead city compliments of "Shiite pacifism"
Seems like SOMEONE has bought into Shiite propaganda. The first muslim I knew well -------more than 50
years ago was a Shiite--------no pacifist he

What's up Dani67, is all ok, or do you want a regime change ,do you agree with the protestors?
sorry for bad english.im drunk.
i dont know like you. i dont know who is protester?im not sure
ahmadinejad?!!!!!!!!
khamenei said ... shit about ahmadinejad. two days later boom..........
21 people died based on news .
where? 90 % of them killed in small city like toyserkan or ....
im iranian and i never heard about this cities before....
small city 30000 population
. im iranian and im in shock.
btw just wait. no protest anymore until friday

Last edited:

Forum List

Back