Make your prediction here! What will Romney's next stupid statement be?

Already said the next stupid thing: Obama will lie during the debates.

That flop sweat is just dripping off Willard these days.

Regards from Rosie

The GOP has lied and pulled out all the stops in this Presidential election. And still...they are losing. Funny!

The GOP has lied and pulled out all the stops in this Presidential election. And still...they are losing. Funny!

Like Obama is a Muslim
Obama was not born in the US

I am sure more lies are coming...particularly with Rattling Ryan on the trail.

Mitt has been putting his foot in his mouth lately. It seemed to begin with his bash of the UK over the way they did the Olympics and he has been picking up steam. What will his next Gaff be?

I am predicting it will be something to do with Aliens and the Mormon Church...:lol:

"Romney never does anything bad. He always does everything good. We can't think of anything he's done lately bad, so let's project that he will and play like he did, so we can eat his liver while he didn't do anything bad lately. Someone will think it is true, and that gives us a vote where we had none."

Poor Jim. Your life must be such a sad little place with no fun in it.

My God, is it possible that the left is able to blame the future president as well as the past president for the problems of the current president? The left's propaganda machine is awesome.

I'm going to visit all 57 states.

What about writing a book that claims you were born in Kenya so you could have a cow and mock people who said you weren't born in Hawaii?

Or calling Marines, "corpse men?"

Or blowing off the British PM who is visiting DC?

Or blowing off the Israeli PM?

Or not knowing what the capitol of Israel is?

Or condemning the Cambridge police for arresting a black professor without knowing any fact about the case yet?

What about saying Bush was "unamerican" for the deficits he was running before running deficits 4-5 times higher?

Or running for President on how Bush was all over the middle east before the only changes he made in his policies, including Iraq and Afghanistan, were to complete Bush's timetable or actually extend them AND get us into new conflicts?

What about condemning oil companies for raising prices while blocking them from exploring new fields? My favorite stupid quote being Alaska is pointless because we wouldn't get oil for 10 years. What if we'd done it ... 10 years ago? What will we be saying in 10 years?

The list goes on and on. And wow, Obama's an intellect compared to Biden...
OR signing Will and Kates guest book OBAMA 2008 when they got married :lol:
They got married in 2011

Mitt has been putting his foot in his mouth lately. It seemed to begin with his bash of the UK over the way they did the Olympics and he has been picking up steam. What will his next Gaff be?

I am predicting it will be something to do with Aliens and the Mormon Church...:lol:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Obama is executing the office to the best of his ability.

Too bad he doesn't have much ability

My God, is it possible that the left is able to blame the future president as well as the past president for the problems of the current president? The left's propaganda machine is awesome.

Unless Mitt gets his head out of his ars....he has no chance. ARITHMETIC as Bubba said...

Obama was not born in the US

I think he was born in Hawaii, but why do you suppose he put in his book that he was born in Kenya? Liberals always ignore that. And had a Republican did it, "birthers" would be the entire Democratic party, you'd never give it up.

The economy's doing fine...oh wait...

A subject Romney is finding impossible moving the debate to…

It could be because Romney has no ‘solution’ to the problem, he’s as helpless and as clueless as everyone else with regard to addressing jobs and the economy.

It could be because he has to keep saying things to keep the kids on the right happy – they can get cranky very easily, given none of them think Romney’s a ‘real conservative’ to begin with.

It could be because he has to deal with conservative pundits who are already creating excuses as to why Romney lost the election.

It could be because if he goes after the president on the economy democrats will successfully counter-attack with Ryan’s voting record and budget proposals, Ryan has become a real liability to the Romney campaign in this regard. Or democrats could just connect the dots for voters where Romney’s fiscal policies are a rehash of Bush fiscal policies, the same policies that likely contributed to the December 2007 recession.

So it looks like anything Romney says about the economy is going to sound stupid.

I'm going to visit all 57 states.

What about writing a book that claims you were born in Kenya so you could have a cow and mock people who said you weren't born in Hawaii?

Or calling Marines, "corpse men?"

Or blowing off the British PM who is visiting DC?

Or blowing off the Israeli PM?

Or not knowing what the capitol of Israel is?

Or condemning the Cambridge police for arresting a black professor without knowing any fact about the case yet?

What about saying Bush was "unamerican" for the deficits he was running before running deficits 4-5 times higher?

Or running for President on how Bush was all over the middle east before the only changes he made in his policies, including Iraq and Afghanistan, were to complete Bush's timetable or actually extend them AND get us into new conflicts?

What about condemning oil companies for raising prices while blocking them from exploring new fields? My favorite stupid quote being Alaska is pointless because we wouldn't get oil for 10 years. What if we'd done it ... 10 years ago? What will we be saying in 10 years?

The list goes on and on. And wow, Obama's an intellect compared to Biden...
OR signing Will and Kates guest book OBAMA 2008 when they got married :lol:
They got married in 2011

obama couldn't have signed Will and Kate's guestbook. They were specifically not invited to the wedding. obama did, however, shove the Dali Lama out the back door by the trash cans when he left the white house.

No one picked the 47% remark!

Okay, let's try it again. What will be Mitt's next "foot in his mouth" statement?

Forum List

Back