Make your prediction here! What will Romney's next stupid statement be?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Mitt has been putting his foot in his mouth lately. It seemed to begin with his bash of the UK over the way they did the Olympics and he has been picking up steam. What will his next Gaff be?

I am predicting it will be something to do with Aliens and the Mormon Church...:lol:

It is just a matter of time before he says something that shows again he is out of touch with reality. I will wait...:D

maybe something about sleeping without his magic underwear?

oh yeah he already did that

Mitt has been putting his foot in his mouth lately. It seemed to begin with his bash of the UK over the way they did the Olympics and he has been picking up steam. What will his next Gaff be?

I am predicting it will be something to do with Aliens and the Mormon Church...:lol:

I can tell you what the next stupid thread will be...

Well I predict that it will have NOTHING to do with using a hook to stab a large fish!

GAFF:
"In fishing, a gaff is a pole with a sharp hook on the end that is used to stab a large fish and then lift the fish into the boat or onto shore. Ideally, the hook is placed"

Which just goes to show how totally ignorant ALL Romney critics are as they don't even comprehend the simple concept of "GAFFE"!!
GAFFE: "A clumsy social error; a faux pas"

I mean what a way to write a thread.. you have GAFFED your self on your OWN PITARD!

" the police acted stupidly",

no, wait..............

I'd have guessed that if Muslim radicals stormed our embassy and murdered our ambassador and other staff that Romney's first comment would be to condemn people who criticize Islam ...

... but Obama beat him to it ...

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hows about:

"Joseph Smith told me to run for President, in a vision."

Forum List

Back