Make Up Yer Minds, You Warmists

Like I said...Y'all have an excuse for everything.

Gullible warming is the cause of just about everything you can't pin on GEORGE BOOOOOSH!

As do you all. Except our theories make sense and we wonder why you want to leave this mess to future generations.. :confused:

You all think no change in our bad habits needs to happen and global warming will just correct itself. What's more, you refuse to believe there is anything that needs to be corrected at all!

Gullible warming is the cause of just about everything you can't pin on GEORGE BOOOOOSH!

As do you all. Except our theories make sense and we wonder why you want to leave this mess to future generations.. :confused:

You all think no change in our bad habits needs to happen and global warming will just correct itself. What's more, you refuse to believe there is anything that needs to be corrected at all!
The "theories" are nothing more than a blending and retreadding of Luddism, Malthusian declinism and science fiction....There's nothing we can do to change the weather.

But hey...Maybe y'all could find a few vestal virgins, toss 'em into a volcano, gather up Turkey Lurkey and Henny Penney, click your heels and say "there's no place like home", and make all this go away.

Last edited:

For decades we have watched diminishing snow packs in the Sierras, Cascades, Blues, and Rockies. This year we had some early snow in the Cascades, and deep, then January rain took a lot of it off.

Yes, there is a problem in the West concerning snowpacks that start later, and go off earlier. One good year will not change what the trend has been. Making dumbass comments just demonstrates your lack of intellect.
Weather Window: Tahoe reaches record snowfall | SierraSun.com

Steamboat Today, Feb. 2, 2011

Fool.

That we have a good snowpack this year in the southern Sierras is a good thing. One that we cannot depend on to be the futue.

http://www.arwi.us/precip/Sympro2009/Kennedy.pdf

It is called global changing, it has been going on for millions of years we have just learned how to make money off of it. The EPA knows says they have or are taking the authority to control green house gas. Every time I breath out I produce green house gas, I guess they will write a law saying I am expendable. What have we done to ourselves. Look at what we allowed Al Gore to do and he is a proven loser.

The "theories" are nothing more than a blending and retreadding of Luddism, Malthusian declinism and science fiction....There's nothing we can do to change the weather.

But hey...Maybe y'all could find a few vestal virgins, toss 'em into a volcano, gather up Turkey Lurkey and Henny Penney, click your heels and say "there's no place like home", and make all this go away.

And perhaps you could post something that might show the least bit of intellect. Possible, but highly unlikely.

It is called global changing, it has been going on for millions of years we have just learned how to make money off of it. The EPA knows says they have or are taking the authority to control green house gas. Every time I breath out I produce green house gas, I guess they will write a law saying I am expendable. What have we done to ourselves. Look at what we allowed Al Gore to do and he is a proven loser.

OK. You are new here, and totally ignorant of the science that AGW is based on.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Oh please, that is just udderly ridickulus. We're talking about the gubmint here . . . they will find a way to tax us for each exhale. ;)

Not enough snow? It's because of global warming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d70iXVN5EVM&feature=player_embedded#

Too much snow? It's because of global warming!

Al's Journal : An Answer for Bill

Hey, what ever happened to this prediction? (thanks to MM for the article find)

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

What's next? Weather just right? It's because of global warming!
Who is MM?

Midnight Marauder

And perhaps you could post something that might show the least bit of intellect. Possible, but highly unlikely.
Since, in your lexicon, "intellect" = agreeing with you and the rest of the globalclimatecoolerwarmering moonbats , that's a level to which I'm not willing dumb myself down.

Right...And it also means more white clouds, which reflect heat back out into space.

But somehow or another, the white of clouds reflects less heat than the white of ice and snow on the ground.

In the end, it doesn't matter with the warmist Malthusians...Everything bad that happens is because of gullible warming.

And you know for sure that the result of clouds in a negative forcing? From whom?

actually clouds are both positve and negative forcings, depending on the conditions. nature's version of the thermostat. climate models can't handle the complexity so they just put in an average number into the equation and fiddle with the other inputs when the results go offtrack. the data manipulation in temperature records is bad but the contortions to the imputs of GCMs is much heavier and less prone to be available to those who want to check the numbers.

Hot
Warm
Cold
Warm
Hot

Get a life people, its the natural cycle of the earth.

And the earth doesn't give a shit about us. :)

You sure? What happens, if GHGs keep going up? How is that natural? Maybe the earth doesn't give a shit about us, so what? That's ABSOLUTELY NOargument against the possibility of AGW. It's just more sloppy thinking from the deniers, because the real science and logic has passed them by leaving them with parroting whatever they hear that fits their bias.

Hot
Warm
Cold
Warm
Hot

You sure? What happens, if GHGs keep going up? How is that natural? Maybe the earth doesn't give a shit about us, so what? That's ABSOLUTELY NOargument against the possibility of AGW. It's just more sloppy thinking from the deniers, because the real science and logic has passed them by leaving them with parroting whatever they hear that fits their bias.

Soooooo...what happened when the CO2 levels were over 1000ppm? We didn't cause it back then, did the world end? I'll answer for you, no it didn't. In fact when CO2 levels are high the plants do much, much better.

How is that natural?

You're shitting me, right? You truely believe nature doesn't outproduce man by a factor of 4000 to 1 or more?

Been happening for millyuns and billyuns of years... Damn those Pleistocean SUVs!

Hot
Warm
Cold
Warm
Hot

Soooooo...what happened when the CO2 levels were over 1000ppm? We didn't cause it back then, did the world end? I'll answer for you, no it didn't. In fact when CO2 levels are high the plants do much, much better.

What happened in the past is irrelevant to the future, if underlying conditions have changed, like humans emitting more CO2 in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. I don't care what caused previous increases. That doesn't prove we don't have a different cause today. Plus you had to throw in the phony "the world didn't end" comment, as if that was relevant!!! We KNOW the earth can recover eventually, that's NOT the problem. The question is, what will happen human civilization? That's the what the deniers seem to ignore. We're not doing this for the earth per se, but for ourselves, so that we and those in the future will continue to live in a world similar to that in which we evolved.

How is that natural?

You're shitting me, right? You truely believe nature doesn't outproduce man by a factor of 4000 to 1 or more?

Been happening for millyuns and billyuns of years... Damn those Pleistocean SUVs!

No we're not shitting you. If you did a little research, you wouldn't look so foolish considering that man puts more CO2 in the atmosphere in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year!

Which produces more CO2, volcanic or human activity?

How is that natural?

No we're not shitting you. If you did a little research, you wouldn't look so foolish considering that man puts more CO2 in the atmosphere in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year!

I've done a little research... and math. Enough to know that all modern prognostications of gloom and doom are hoaxes beyond the scale of spiritism and phrenology.

I've done a little research... and math. Enough to know that all modern prognostications of gloom and doom are hoaxes beyond the scale of spiritism and phrenology.

Then present it. Your word isn't worth much.

How is that natural?

And yet with all that production, CO2 is still only 0.0387% of the atmosphere by volume.

Forum List

Back