make gravity a law, how

there are three laws existing in nature that rule the world

gravity

electro-magnetism

and , as soon as there is any kind of life existent: The Motivation

and they´re classified in this succesion.

gravity is the basic law: Masses adducting each other

electro-magnetism can bear down gravity

and finally, the motivation of lifeforms can bring out actions which arent explainable with gravity or electro-magnetism. Well, they can explain how lifeforms act, contraction of muscels by electric stimulation and so on. But they can´t caxplain why a lifeform acts at all.

I think, we´re standing in all three sciences still at the beginning of the understanding.
Thanks. I do see us still in the understanding part, at least for me I do. everyone on here can tell me that gravity pulls you down; but why does it, what is doing it. I have to understand the whole book to understand the one principle.

never thought there would be so many people who would poke jokes and make fun of someone on here. at least there is a few out of the bunch who understand what I am bringing to the table.

I know gravity is there. and all I was stating that gravity cannot be a scientific law due to the fact all its test always very, and i was wondering what caused it.

and someone stated I do not grasp the knowledge of gravitons. that is correct. does gravitons just always go to the center on the planet? if so what is drawing them there? does dark matter do the same?

I do see how it is possible for matter to pass through you.

Thanks. I do see us still in the understanding part, at least for me I do. everyone on here can tell me that gravity pulls you down; but why does it, what is doing it. I have to understand the whole book to understand the one principle.

a former friend from school is an astrophysician. he doesn´t know it too. Maybe the CERN will find the answer.

btw...these blue tubes you see in the pic...i worked in the factory which made them...sometimes work makes really proud.

I know gravity is there. and all I was stating that gravity cannot be a scientific law due to the fact all its test always very, and i was wondering what caused it.
But the tests don't always vary. A leaf affected by wind and/or air pressure has the same force of gravity on it as a bowling ball in a vacuum. Gravity is defined as in a vacuum. A helium balloon still has an accelleration towards the earth of 9.8m/s, but has greater force pushing it upwards.

motivational-posters05.jpg

forget the leaf idea, but wind will have some affect on everything and move it slightly off. but if it was a vaccum then yes it could be constant. but what if you move that to another area on the earth. or what if the equinox is happening in that spot. people stand up eggs all the time when the equinox is happening. thus proving another step in scientific law. so gravity is not a law.

all we know is that it is there. a lot of studies have been shown to show it is not constant, or that test varies.

forget the leaf idea, but wind will have some affect on everything and move it slightly off. but if it was a vaccum then yes it could be constant. but what if you move that to another area on the earth. or what if the equinox is happening in that spot. people stand up eggs all the time when the equinox is happening. thus proving another step in scientific law. so gravity is not a law.

:eusa_eh:

I was speaking with someone about all of this, and they were saying sciencetist would do studies every night of the week. and on saturday nights the test would be slightly off. they wondered why, until one said that maybe it was due to all the college students attending a football game that night.

has anyone else heard this? i searched for it on the net but was unsuccesful.

you stated that maybe I was trolling (daveman). all call I come to a forum and post something that deals with science. yet you troll to every forum every topic to mock people. seems like you are trolling.
have you ever posted something besides a picture, have you done anything with your life besides look at pictures all day on the internet and say "this will be great to post on this website"?

If I could start to post pictures I would simply post you one. of a little kid on the ineternet. and the title under the picture is "trolling: what else do I have to do with my time"....I could really see this as being you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back