make gravity a law, how

mashburn

Rookie
Jan 23, 2011
maybe I have gone mad at the age of 28. but maybe God kicked my butt and made me start to think.

I need to know what causes gravity. I see some say its a graviton (like dark matter). but why would that travel to the center on each planet? and what would increase the numbers on earth instead of all the other planets.

I have also read that gravity cannot be a law because of the fact it cannot be constant. I'm sure all you know that in order for something to become a scientific law you have to test, test, test and make sure you get the same number every day. if you drop a leaf it will not land in the same location it did the day before if you released it from the exact spot. wind is to much of a factor. plus we can all guess that speed of the earth in the center is faster then it is at the north pole. and we all know centripetal force causes something to have more or less weight at the rate in which it is moving.

does every molecule have a magnet? yes I kow two protons have a pull; but would that mean that at the center of every bubble in space has one that attracts them to the center and the only reason we don't go to the center is because the ground is in our way?

so can anyone prove gravity? can anyone justify why or how we are weighted to a planet or star? or am I just going mad with science?

It's about mass, and the distance between masses.

Being that it's Sunday, I should attend Mass but I haven't been in years which isn't good for my soul which theoretically does not have mass. Ergo, my inattraction to religion.

These posts are beginning to have a "Loughner's Youtube Channel" quality to them.

You want to alter time, and prove gravity?

One is impossible, the other has already been done.

What are your feelings on words and coins?

LOL. We have Newton and Einstein describing the affects of gravity in mathematical terms. Neither one, and no one else that I know of, have given us anything but unproven hypothesis on how gravity actually works.

gravity.jpg

Gravity is easily tested, and easily understood. Pick a bridge which spans a body of water, Golden Gate or Brooklyn for example. Walk to the middle of the bridge and step off. It meets the standard for a test: easy to verify for validity and reliability.

Gravity is easily tested, and easily understood. Pick a bridge which spans a body of water, Golden Gate or Brooklyn for example. Walk to the middle of the bridge and step off. It meets the standard for a test: easy to verify for validity and reliability.

and it can be repeated over and over...

kind of like wash, rinse, repeat.

These posts are beginning to have a "Loughner's Youtube Channel" quality to them.

damn, i actually agree with mini.

damn, damn... :doubt:

Oh hell......

Maybe all that 2012 stuff is true?!?!?

:)

damn, i actually agree with mini.

damn, damn... :doubt:

Oh hell......

Maybe all that 2012 stuff is true?!?!?

:)

sadly, it might be.

i think i'll go blow a wad of cash on a pair of Jimmy Choo's

All that means is that humans sink in air. Same test shows much different results if a bat steps off.

Forum List

Back