Make America Great Again!!

We can’t afford them but we can afford lots of tax breaks to the rich.

stealing from the rich is the libNazi way!! What not teach people to earn their own way rather than live off of theft??
It’s not stealing from the rich. They stole from us. They paid politicians to make the taxes unfair for us.

You even admitted under obama Ge paid no taxes. Under trump the number of companies that pay no taxes doubled. But you don’t complain about it like you did GE because Ge you could pin on Obama.
Over 1/2 of the country pays no taxes.
What kind of low life person worries about the fact that the poorest Americans pay no federal taxes? So you’re jealous of poor people?

Because they have no stick in the ball game , they can vote in mass for free shit.

Like giving Illegal rapist killer Mexicans free health care in California.

stealing from the rich is the libNazi way!! What not teach people to earn their own way rather than live off of theft??
It’s not stealing from the rich. They stole from us. They paid politicians to make the taxes unfair for us.

You even admitted under obama Ge paid no taxes. Under trump the number of companies that pay no taxes doubled. But you don’t complain about it like you did GE because Ge you could pin on Obama.
And they are still struggling.

The people paying all th3 taxes are doing great.

So what’s your point?
The point is that the people who are paying all the taxes are NOT the bad guys.
No one said they are. But, if they have all the power they will decide they shouldn’t have to pay any taxes.

Republicans like to say democrats are pro labor and anti employer. We are pro both but that means the employer is going to have to pay more not less to the employees, they usually won’t unless a union makes them.

Then why are Unions at its lowest point if you claim they are helpful?

So what’s your point?
No one said they are. But, if they have all the power they will decide they shouldn’t have to pay any taxes.

Republicans like to say democrats are pro labor and anti employer. We are pro both but that means the employer is going to have to pay more not less to the employees, they usually won’t unless a union makes them.

Even that isn't the point.

Too many people in America think that America is great ONLY if they themselves benefit from it.

How well you thrive in America is on YOU, not on America or on 'The Government'.

I already have.

When the people vote that marriage is between one woman and a man, that is tyranny. Can you tell Me why? I bet you can't.

When the people vote for free subsidies from the government when they pay no taxes, that is tyranny. Can you explain why it isn't? I'll bet you can't.

When three people two men and one woman vote on who gets to have sex with who, do you think that is tyranny? Can you explain why? I'll bet you can't.
I cant
Thank you.

When you can, the get back to Me. I think you'll be a whole lot more enlightened when you do.

All I know is my uneducated grandmother was able to retire at 65. Between social security and the interest on her savings she was able. Today poor people like her are doomed.

And young college grads are fucked too. Imagine graduating with $100k student loan debt. Insane.

If America is great for you then you don’t need social security. Do you? I do. I don’t need it but it may put off my retirement for another 3 years, thanks gop
What I DO know is that a young person, age 20 to 25, can retire at 65 with OVER 1 million dollars + their social security if they just do what is right for them and not depend on the government or a corporation.

Hell, if they work their finances right, they can purchase a house at 30, have it paid off by 45, improve on it and sell it for 12 times what they paid, use the money to get into a retirement community and have a 4k dollar a week income.

They don't really need an education for that. They just need to be smart with their money, get the training they need to get good jobs and live a debt free life.

There are literally 100's of books showing you how.

What is sad is that there are books required to show you how. Used to be, that was taught in the home and the schools.
That was all true when obama was president. As far as blue collar nothing has changed. America is not great again for them. The middle class is still struggling.

Only trump further widened the wealth gap and gave the rich an even bigger piece of the pie. When the bill comes it’ll be the middle class that has to pay it

I can hardly wait....my wife and I only cleared $100,000+ in the stock market while Obama was in office. The DOW moved from 8800 to nearly 20,000 during those years. For comparison we barely broke even during the two Bush terms.
a government that prints 80 billion a month can't be wrong.

Thanks Obama - Here Are 24 Stats That Show How Much You Have ...
www.infowars.com/thanks-obama-here-are-24-stats-that-show-how-much-you-have-r...
Aug 22, 2012 - Michael Snyder The American Dream August 22, 2012. Under Barack Obama, the U.S. economy has performed worse than it did under any ...
Federal Reserve Printing Money - The Balance
The Balance › ... › U.S. Economy › Supply: Labor, Oil and Capital
Aug 10, 2016 - Definition: What does it mean when they say the Federal Reserve is printing money? It doesn't mean the Fed has a printing press that cranks out dollars. ... When the Federal Reserve "printsmoney" it's adding credit to its member banks' deposits.
Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/
Nov 1, 2015 - When President Obama signs into law the new two-year budget ... View Comments Print ... “The progress on reducing spending and the deficit has just become much more problematic. ... “We will be giving President Obama a free pass to borrow as much money as he can borrow in the last year of his office.
No Inflation, No Interest, No Recovery: How Printing Money Enslaves ...
www.breitbart.com/.../no-inflation-no-interest-no-recovery-printing-money-enslaves-...
Dec 29, 2015 - There is a spirited argument among economists about whether the much-delayed "Obama Recovery" has arrived, and whether it's anything to ...
The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It's Doing Something Much Worse
www.forbes.com/.../the-fed-is-not-printing-money-its-doing-something-much-worse/
Mar 9, 2014 - The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It's Doing Something Much Worse ... In that case it must be stressed that QE has in no way boosted growth. ... Obama's Nomination Of Janet Yellen Is A Blow To Recovery-Starved Americans.
President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History
www.forbes.com/.../president-obama-the-biggest-government-spender-in-world-histo...
Jun 14, 2012 - Don't believe the Rex Nuttings or Barack Obamas of the world, President Obama has not protected taxpayers at all.
How much money has Obama printed since Jan 2009? | Yahoo Answers
How much money has Obama printed since Jan 2009?
Aug 9, 2011 - I lost track at 2 trillion., about a year ago. And what do you think all that .... The decision for quantitative easing a 3rd time (QE3) is largely a federal ...
How much money has Obama printed since he has ...
10 answers
Sep 25, 2012
How much money has Obama printed exactly?
9 answers
May 4, 2011
More results from answers.yahoo.com
Fed-chief pick means Obama to keep printing cash - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2013/10/fed-chief-pick-means-obama-to-keep-printing-cash/
Oct 9, 2013 - He has authored many books, including No. ... administration has no intention of stopping the printing of money anytime in the near future.
Column: Why the Fed should print more money, not less | PBS ...
www.pbs.org/newshour/.../column-why-the-fed-should-print-more-money-not-less/
Jun 30, 2016 - A small pothole is easy to fill; a large one, not so much. ... Since the world is not investing in big projects as it once did — or even in small ...
The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact...obama/.../gJQAIJh6nU_blog.html
May 25, 2012 - Nutting basically takes much of 2009 out of Obama's column, saying it was the ... We sent our analysis to Carney but did not get a response.

It takes a real fool for any Republican to mention the national debt. Now the annual interest is about the same as the defense budget:

.....................................................Total U S Debt......................................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00
So, you're saying the USA ended in 2009? I tend to agree....the doubling of the debt killed us.....

Especially when the rich are now paying less taxes. That means you're paying more.

Elaborate

Cuts will be made to social security and Medicare eventually for the tax breaks given. And state taxes will be raised to pay for roads. Maybe raise the gas tax.

Common sense says the tax burden will be shifted on to you and me if the rich got big tax breaks. Somethings got to give

We can’t afford them but we can afford lots of tax breaks to the rich.

What kind of low life person worries about the fact that the poorest Americans pay no federal taxes? So you’re jealous of poor people?

Because they have no stick in the ball game , they can vote in mass for free shit.

The secret is to have a big strong middle class that is easy to get into. But instead you have the middle class more like the working poor,

Most people can’t save enough to retire. I know you want to blame them but the facts say they aren’t making enough but the rich are richer.

Trump should have passed middle class only tax breaks. That would have made more sense.

So what’s your point?

As union membership went from 35% of the workforce down to 10%, so did wages go down.

Reagan broke the unions. Nafta did too. Then th3 bush Great Recession sent all those good jobs overseas.

And you republicans were on the front line on the war against unions

Unions keep wages up. My brother is a HR VPs who deals with unions. He admits without unions labor would be screwed. But the rich would benefit.

See? Another policy of your side that has made the rich richer and us poorer.

The secret is to have a big strong middle class that is easy to get into. But instead you have the middle class more like the working poor,

Most people can’t save enough to retire. I know you want to blame them but the facts say they aren’t making enough but the rich are richer.

Trump should have passed middle class only tax breaks. That would have made more sense.
u r wise sealyboo.. as always

spoken from the true federalism sentiment of 1776...

We can’t say Karl Marx didn’t warn us: unregulated free market capitalism contains the seeds of its own destruction. In their chase for ever higher profits, the capitalists shed workers for machines. The higher return on capital means that the share of profits rises and the share of wages falls, and soon the mass of the population isn’t earning enough to buy the goods capitalism produces. And that’s exactly what happened during the Bush Great Recession: ever increasing income inequality, leading to ever weaker aggregate demand – temporarily disguised by an unsustainable credit binge – leading to collapse. You don’t have to be a communist to see that this is so.

The key word is unregulated. Or improperly regulated. Or simply, when the rich run the government, it's not regulated properly. It works for the rich but not the "middle class"

During the Bush years I remember Ben Bernanke saying something like, "my job is to keep unemployment/wages down but not so low that the people revolt.

We can’t say Karl Marx didn’t warn us: unregulated free market capitalism contains the seeds of its own destruction. In their chase for ever higher profits, the capitalists shed workers for machines. The higher return on capital means that the share of profits rises and the share of wages falls, and soon the mass of the population isn’t earning enough to buy the goods capitalism produces. And that’s exactly what happened during the Bush Great Recession: ever increasing income inequality, leading to ever weaker aggregate demand – temporarily disguised by an unsustainable credit binge – leading to collapse. You don’t have to be a communist to see that this is so.

The key word is unregulated. Or improperly regulated. Or simply, when the rich run the government, it's not regulated properly. It works for the rich but not the "middle class"

During the Bush years I remember Ben Bernanke saying something like, "my job is to keep unemployment/wages down but not so low that the people revolt.

In their chase for ever higher profits, the capitalists shed workers for machines.

That's awful! We need to get back to the good old days.
Farmers with horses pulling their plows. 90% of us should be working on farms again.

And get rid of all the tractors and backhoes, men with shovels and pickaxes built this country!!!

In their chase for ever higher profits, the capitalists shed workers for machines.

Farmers with horses pulling their plows. 90% of us should be working on farms again.

And get rid of all the tractors and backhoes, men with shovels and pickaxes built this country!!!

I thought that when I posted it too. Not what I meant. I am all for McDonald automating whatever they can. The fewer poorly paid unhappy souls touching my burger or my car the better.

The point I wanted to make is that capitalism is just another ism and it too can be corrupted and ruined. It needs to be well regulated. And we need We the People deciding what tax rates are fair, not the rich who pull both sides strings, but mostly Republican's strings.

Trump should have given only the middle class a tax break. That would have helped out the rich because we would have saved our money in their banks and spent money in their stores.

Republicans here point to Obama and say he made the rich richer with the bank bailouts. Ok then so why did Trump give those same billionaire bankers more tax breaks?

I thought that when I posted it too. Not what I meant. I am all for McDonald automating whatever they can. The fewer poorly paid unhappy souls touching my burger or my car the better.

The point I wanted to make is that capitalism is just another ism and it too can be corrupted and ruined. It needs to be well regulated. And we need We the People deciding what tax rates are fair, not the rich who pull both sides strings, but mostly Republican's strings.

Trump should have given only the middle class a tax break. That would have helped out the rich because we would have saved our money in their banks and spent money in their stores.

Republicans here point to Obama and say he made the rich richer with the bank bailouts. Ok then so why did Trump give those same billionaire bankers more tax breaks?

The point I wanted to make is that capitalism is just another ism and it too can be corrupted and ruined.

Still better than all the other isms.

Trump should have given only the middle class a tax break.

Nah. Having the highest corporate rate in the world was AOC level stupid.

Republicans here point to Obama and say he made the rich richer with the bank bailouts.

The bank bailouts (TARP) all happened before he took office.
Then he spent the next 6 years punishing the banks, while complaining that they wouldn't lend.
Totally clueless.

[Q

nothing wrong with debt ,,,,only wrong when repubs scream against it when dems in wh, then take it up a few notches when they're in charge

Yes there is something wrong with spending more money than you have and then passing the bill along to your children.

Liberals bitch about it when Republicans do it and then totally ignore it when the Democrats do it. They really ignored that asshole Obama's ten trillion in debt.
and you ignored it when reagan tripled it and gwb doubled it

I am not a Republican because they are fiscally irresponsible and will not decrease the size of the government.

Regan talked a good conservative game and his income tax decreased stimulated the economy but at the end of the day he was a big government Liberal that increased the size of the government. All he really did was slightly decrease the rate of the Federal government growth.

I don't play this school yard game of "Johnny also did it".

If you are a Democrat then you are an idiot for supporting a party of big government and irresponsibility of the Democrat Party. Especially this Obama jackass that had as much debt as all the pother Presidents combined and increased the Federal budget by a trillion a year. He was a fucking idiot, don't you agree?
he did too much good to be called an idiot Was he perfect?? No one is

washamerica took you to school that Obozo expanded the corruption that bush got started in the middle east.too much good my ass.idiot for sure he was.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
[QUO

he did too much good to be called an idiot Was he perfect?? No one is

Not perfect??? LOL! That shithead was a complete disaster. The worst President we ever had by far. Jimmy Carter was distant second worst.

Only an idiot would have voted for a dumbass unqualified affirmative action "community organizer" that increased poverty, astronomically increased debt, instigated racial turmoil, decreased family income, allowed Muslims and Mexicans to flood into this country, gave away the store to the Iranian Mullahs, kissed the ass of Castro and pretty much ran up the cost of heath care in the country to give subsidies to the welfare queens.

The Kenyan Catastrophe was a nightmare for this country. A disgrace to the nation. I think we all would agree on that.

oh my god,you have been so brainwashed by our corrupt school system its laughable beyond means.you only got it HALFWAY correct that yeah Obozo was the worst president ever but being the idiot you are,you left out that Bush before him was just only a little less corrupt and a little less worse than HE was moron.:abgg2q.jpg:

Carter wasnt a great president but he wasnt anywhere the traiter that all those other motherfucker clowns were that we have had in the last five administrations. as i said,you have been brainwahsed by what our corrupt school system taught us,

love you evaded and ignored the facts he gave you that reagan triped the deficit worse than ALL presidents COMBINED and you call CARTER the worst president worse than him and all the other traiters after him? better stop smoking the crack you are on son.:abgg2q.jpg:

I can hardly wait....my wife and I only cleared $100,000+ in the stock market while Obama was in office. The DOW moved from 8800 to nearly 20,000 during those years. For comparison we barely broke even during the two Bush terms.
That’s not hard to do. You only need to crash the stock market by 50% again, nationalize the largest car companies, pass another “cash for clunkers”, give the biggest banks billions in handouts, drop interest rates to zero, get the government to buy up toxic corporate debt and hand out 750 billion more dollars to failing green energy companies.
Of course sooner or later the bill will come due...hopefully after you leave office. But the rich will be much richer in the meantime.

That’s not hard to do. You only need to crash the stock market by 50% again, nationalize the largest car companies, pass another “cash for clunkers”, give the biggest banks billions in handouts, drop interest rates to zero, get the government to buy up toxic corporate debt and hand out 750 billion more dollars to failing green energy companies.
Of course sooner or later the bill will come due...hopefully after you leave office. But the rich will be much richer in the meantime.

give the biggest banks billions in handouts,

Banks didn't get handouts.
Bank TARP made tens of billions for the Treasury.

get the government to buy up toxic corporate debt

The Treasury didn't buy any corporate debt. The Fed didn't buy any toxic debt.
Just blue chip, guaranteed bonds. Never lost a penny on any of them.
In fact, made over half a trillion in profit on them for the Treasury.

I already have.

When the people vote that marriage is between one woman and a man, that is tyranny. Can you tell Me why? I bet you can't.

When the people vote for free subsidies from the government when they pay no taxes, that is tyranny. Can you explain why it isn't? I'll bet you can't.

When three people two men and one woman vote on who gets to have sex with who, do you think that is tyranny? Can you explain why? I'll bet you can't.
I cant
Thank you.

When you can, the get back to Me. I think you'll be a whole lot more enlightened when you do.

All I know is my uneducated grandmother was able to retire at 65. Between social security and the interest on her savings she was able. Today poor people like her are doomed.

And young college grads are fucked too. Imagine graduating with $100k student loan debt. Insane.

If America is great for you then you don’t need social security. Do you? I do. I don’t need it but it may put off my retirement for another 3 years, thanks gop
What I DO know is that a young person, age 20 to 25, can retire at 65 with OVER 1 million dollars + their social security if they just do what is right for them and not depend on the government or a corporation.

Hell, if they work their finances right, they can purchase a house at 30, have it paid off by 45, improve on it and sell it for 12 times what they paid, use the money to get into a retirement community and have a 4k dollar a week income.

They don't really need an education for that. They just need to be smart with their money, get the training they need to get good jobs and live a debt free life.

There are literally 100's of books showing you how.

What is sad is that there are books required to show you how. Used to be, that was taught in the home and the schools.
That was all true when obama was president. As far as blue collar nothing has changed. America is not great again for them. The middle class is still struggling.

Only trump further widened the wealth gap and gave the rich an even bigger piece of the pie. When the bill comes it’ll be the middle class that has to pay it

and you have your heros Obama and Clinton along with flashs lover traiter and mass murderer the man who TRIPLED the deficit worse than ALL presidents COMBINED bastard Reagan to thank for that.:abgg2q.jpg:

americans have those three asswipes to blame for that.oh and forgot to mention Bush jr as well.all four are part of the corrupt ONE PARTY system of demopublicans and reprocrats.

misterbeal took you to school earlier on YOUR thread yesterday in this video below that if you vote for republican OR democrat, YOU are part of the problem and NOT the solution

all you asswiipes who keep voting for either of these corrupt parties,are all a disgrace to america as this excellent informative video here below proves.

Last edited:

So what’s your point?

As union membership went from 35% of the workforce down to 10%, so did wages go down.

Reagan broke the unions. Nafta did too. Then th3 bush Great Recession sent all those good jobs overseas.

And you republicans were on the front line on the war against unions

Unions keep wages up. My brother is a HR VPs who deals with unions. He admits without unions labor would be screwed. But the rich would benefit.

See? Another policy of your side that has made the rich richer and us poorer.

Flash will start crying when he hears that truth about his hero Reagan breaking the unions and got NAFTA started intiially. You are as much of a troll as he is though because same as he ignores that Reagan was 100 times worse than carter breaking unions and betraying the lower and middle class familys with his reaganomics. you are ALSO trolling as always ignoring that clinton signed NAFTA into law,the law that those other bastards Bush and Reagan before him drew up. love how you cowardly ignore as well that clinton sent the jobs overseas and Bush only expanded what clinton signed into law. dont you ever get tired of the ass beatings you suffer from me on this?:laughing0301::lmao:

u r wise sealyboo.. as always

wise at showing what an idiot he is for constantly voting for the same fucking party over and over again despite the criminal actions of his hero clinton who arkansawed anybody who knew too much about his drug dealings with bush as governor of arakansas.

after clinton,only a stupid fuck would have voted for DEMOCRAT again same as after Reagan only a stupid fuck would ever vote REPUBLICAN again.:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back