MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Trump pointed to the “late ’40s and ’50s,” as a time when, he said, “we were not pushed around, we were respected by everybody, we had just won a war, we were pretty much doing what we had to do.” For a few like himself and white America but for people of color it was not so great. Mexican Americans were being deported, segregation, KKK and hangings, White only, voting rights did not exist, etc. MIchele Obama said "For the first time I am proud to be an American" and she was demonized but Trump say what amounts to the same thing and he is honored by millions. We are the greatest when we are one nation and one people with equal opportunities. Health care and education and justice for all. Who wants to go back to the 40s and 50s..I remember being on the bus with my father in Texas going to Okla to attend my grand mother funeral and him being dragged off the bus and had to prove his citizenship. I also was consistently afraid of being taken from my family and put into government boarding schools.

That would be the same era that Rump punched out his teacher and got sent off to reform school, as well as the same time Fred Rump was scamming the FHA to line his own pockets while segregating black people out of his government-welfare-paid-for housing.

I suppose that Old Man Trump knows just how much racial hate
He stirred up in that bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed that color line
Here at his Beach Haven family project

Beach Haven ain't my home!
No, I just can't pay this rent!
My money's down the drain,
And my soul is badly bent!
Beach Haven is Trump’s Tower
Where no black folks come to roam,
No, no, Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home!

I'm calling out my welcome to you and your man both
Welcoming you here to Beach Haven
To love in any way you please and to have some kind of a decent place
To have your kids raised up in.

Beach Haven ain't my home!
No, I just can't pay this rent!
My money's down the drain,
And my soul is badly bent!
Beach Haven is Trump’s Tower
Where no black folks come to roam,
No, no, Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home!​

---- former Fred Rump tenant named Woody Guthrie

Trump pointed to the “late ’40s and ’50s,” as a time when, he said, “we were not pushed around, we were respected by everybody, we had just won a war, we were pretty much doing what we had to do.” For a few like himself and white America but for people of color it was not so great. Mexican Americans were being deported, segregation, KKK and hangings, White only, voting rights did not exist, etc. MIchele Obama said "For the first time I am proud to be an American" and she was demonized but Trump say what amounts to the same thing and he is honored by millions. We are the greatest when we are one nation and one people with equal opportunities. Health care and education and justice for all. Who wants to go back to the 40s and 50s..I remember being on the bus with my father in Texas going to Okla to attend my grand mother funeral and him being dragged off the bus and had to prove his citizenship. I also was consistently afraid of being taken from my family and put into government boarding schools.

Democrats racist behavior in the 40's and 50's besmirched what was a golden age

Just heard in his speech the same word used by MIchele that she was attacked for. "Proud to be American again"

"Golden" huh.

:lol:

Obama approval.

Trump disaproval.

How long will Trump's minions support him before they realize he's a failure?

"Golden" huh.

:lol:

LOL! OK that was awful! LOL

Just heard in his speech the same word used by MIchele that she was attacked for. "Proud to be American again"

You need a new hearing aid (and a frontal lobotomy).
“You will never be ignored again,” Trump said. “Your voice, your hopes and your dreams will define our American destiny. Your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way. Together we will make America strong again. We will make America wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again.”

Read more: People Are Freaking Out Over What Donald Trump Just Said During His Inaugural Address

You need a new hearing aid (and a frontal lobotomy).
“You will never be ignored again,” Trump said. “Your voice, your hopes and your dreams will define our American destiny. Your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way. Together we will make America strong again. We will make America wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again.”

You also need new reading glasses. Or do you not comprehend the difference between being "proud to be American again" and making "America proud again?" (Hint: The word "proud" is not a copyrighted term owned by Mrs. Obama.)

Forum List

Back