"Make America Great Again"...what do you think it means?

America has always been on the road to greatness. Only trump supporters throw America into the trash, hallucinating of a past time of greatness that has been lost.

And, amazingly enough, wrap themselves in the Flag of the great nation they hate.

trump supporters claim America is not exceptional, is not great.

America is great, has always been great! Perfect? Absolutely not.

The greatness of America is that we have always corrected the errors.

We will correct the trump error also.

What criteria are you using to qualify our nation as currently great?

Same as always

Respected as a world leader, cares about the people, leads the world in science and education

Things that Trump destroyed from the moment he was elected

Trump destroyed America's science and education the moment he was elected?

How? He wasn't in office until months later.

Or was that just the normal flow of partisan shit that comes out of your mind these days?

It means get back to a time when 1 week's worth of work pays your housing, the next week pays bills/food, and the next 2, you either save or spend, up to you.

Making America great again is to stop pandering to the filthy welfare queens, illegals, queers, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts and all those other despicable stupid Moon Bats idiots that destroy this country.

America has always been on the road to greatness. Only trump supporters throw America into the trash, hallucinating of a past time of greatness that has been lost.

And, amazingly enough, wrap themselves in the Flag of the great nation they hate.

Same as always

Respected as a world leader, cares about the people, leads the world in science and education

/----/ BTW I don't care if other countries looking for a handout from the US like us or not. I want them to fear us.
/----/ So rightwinger thinks my post is funny. I guess he wants our enemies to think we are a pushover, easily attacked and drained of resources, Nice.

I've noticed Liberals can become quite offended by the phrase and I can't for the life of me figure out why such a thing could be considered offensive to a real American.
The meaning and implication to me is clear....there were times when this country was better than it is today...let's work toward becoming the type of citizens we were during those times.
Why does that notion suck again?
/-----/ Libtards on this thread want to make America Weak Again.

Same as always

Or was that just the normal flow of partisan shit that comes out of your mind these days?

Lets see.....

Global warming denier
Pulled out of Paris accords
Appointed deniers to EPA, Energy and Interior Dept
Scaled back environmental protection
Cut scholarships and grants
Appointed Betsy DeVos

Yea....I'd say he destroyed our science and education

Same as always

Lets see.....

Global warming denier
Appointed Betsy DeVos

SO, you're talk of as soon as he was elected was just bullshit, got it.

The Paris Accords were a disaster, and he was right to pull out of them.

The EPA has over stepped it's bounds, long ago.

"Sholarships and grants"? LOL!!! Are you aware of the budget situation?

YOu are just spewing partisan bullshit.

Same as always

Lets see.....

Global warming denier
Appointed Betsy DeVos

SO, you're talk of as soon as he was elected was just bullshit, got it.

The Paris Accords were a disaster, and he was right to pull out of them.

The EPA has over stepped it's bounds, long ago.

"Sholarships and grants"? LOL!!! Are you aware of the budget situation?

YOu are just spewing partisan bullshit.

As soon as he was elected we elected a birther (so much for education), a global warming denier (so much for science), someone who believes vaccines cause autism (more science)

The entire planet looked at us and said....WTF were they thinking?

I've noticed Liberals can become quite offended by the phrase and I can't for the life of me figure out why such a thing could be considered offensive to a real American. The meaning and implication to me is clear....there were times when this country was better than it is today...let's work toward becoming the type citizens we were during those times. Why does that notion suck again?
I'm offended by people who don't think America is great right now. If you don't think so, find someplace better to live.
/----/ To be fair (and Libs love fairness) you must be offended when Billy Boy Clintoon said the same thing in 1991 when he ran for president.

lol, here we go again, the Trumptards defending Trump by trying to show how much like Bill Clinton he is.

`
`

"Great" is a very subjective word.
Some starts to being great would be tops in education, not being number one is incarceration per capita, better than a D- on the civil engineers report on infrastructure, not passing on crazy national debt to our children, less spent on military, a rize in wages, better than last for industralized nations in medical out comes and costs, more schools less prisons, realizing corps are not people, realizing that corps and unions are both needed and balencing the power between the two, the electorit not just voting among party lines, start electing people on their own metrics not on party line. These would be good starts.When I was close to goventment in the 1980's and early 1990's democrats and republicans worked together with common cause on many issues(not all), we respected each other and even ate, golfed, played cards, and did many other activities together. We realized that a balance in power was the best thing, not a winner take all mentality that we see today.

Make America Great Again is code for:

Destroying our environment
Making life easier for the wealthiest Americans
Removing worker protections
Education for the wealthy
Denying Healthcare
Every man for himself

Why don't rich NFL players join the President of the United States and try to make America great again if they are so concerned about what they perceive as America's flaws? The short answer is that it ain't about America's greatness, it's about left wing politics. Everything is about politics.
They're shining a light on a problem in America. They do so in the hopes of making it better. You and your brethren deny there is a problem at all. It's you on the right and the president that are politcizing it. The protesters have said nothing about politics.

I've noticed Liberals can become quite offended by the phrase and I can't for the life of me figure out why such a thing could be considered offensive to a real American.
The meaning and implication to me is clear....there were times when this country was better than it is today...let's work toward becoming the type of citizens we were during those times.
Why does that notion suck again?
Who is Trump making great?

The rich

The list is growing by the day but let's start with your local drywaller that use to make $19 an hour before all the wetbacks rolled in and whored the wage out for $10. Donny is making him great again by flushing the wetbacks back home...is he not?

Of course the real problem is the "wetbacks" rather than those who are eager to employ them.

Forum List

Back