Make a will for your........SPERM?????

Not very nice of you to make light of this poor woman's dead husband like that! :cool:

You want me to be honest. I did't do that on purpose. LOL...

I guess I can be clever without trying. I really did not intend for that to be a pun.:eusa_doh:

Why would you say that when science allows it to be?

Science also allows millions of people to be destroyed by a single bomb. Science allows animals to produced without the need for husbandry.
Josef Mengele was a "scientist." After the process of finding the correct amount of gas to be used on the Jews was science. Science is an excuse for people to do bad things. This of course is nothing compared to obviously over exagerrated examples I provided for the shock effect, but it does not make it right.

You got all that from that short blurb? Wow, you are good. :bowdown:

I have my moments. :cool:

I think the guy's mother is an idiot because she tried to interfere with the wife using her husband's sperm. (my opinion, of course)

and I think she hates her daughter in law or she wouldn't have tried to interfere.

Elementary, my dear, Watson.... :eusa_whistle:

Science also allows millions of people to be destroyed by a single bomb. Science allows animals to produced without the need for husbandry.
Josef Mengele was a "scientist." After the process of finding the correct amount of gas to be used on the Jews was science. Science is an excuse for people to do bad things. This of course is nothing compared to obviously over exagerrated examples I provided for the shock effect, but it does not make it right.

All correct, hence my point about it having nothing to do with G-d's will. If I implied that all things we can do scientifically ARE G-d's will, then apologies.

All correct, hence my point about it having nothing to do with G-d's will. If I implied that all things we can do scientifically ARE G-d's will, then apologies.

You don't feel that there times when we should let it be and not interfere in the life process? Perhaps actually follow God's will, as in the examples above.

So..if a sperm can inherit, I guess that means that embryos are people, after all?

Only after they're born, legally. You can't claim an embryo as a dependent on your taxes, but if you have a baby that is born alive and only lives five minutes, you can claim it.
I hate to be thinking this, but part of me does wonder if the benefits are part of what is driving her.

The sperm isn't inheriting anything. If she can't conceive and bring a baby to term and have it born alive, it won't inherit a damn thing. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back