Make a conspiracy theory to hide the truth

Okay, tell us; what else could knock down light poles 100' apart on the approach path besides a plane dipshit?

They know they can be rubbed out...get a fucking clue already; people who supposedly murder 3,000 people are not that easily intimidated yet somehow these guys are being kept silent? You're full of shit.

So where were the slotted holes for the wings in the Pentagon like in WTC 1 & 2?

psik

Okay, tell us; what else could knock down light poles 100' apart on the approach path besides a plane dipshit?

They know they can be rubbed out...get a fucking clue already; people who supposedly murder 3,000 people are not that easily intimidated yet somehow these guys are being kept silent? You're full of shit.

So where were the slotted holes for the wings in the Pentagon like in WTC 1 & 2?

psik

Pretty sure the material of the building destroyed the wings. Different materials are used in different building designs.

People. The poles could have been taken down before hand, the night before, no one would have noticed or cared.

The people who were in positions of high authority, that had the power to commit the murder of 3000, and disrupt the air response of the entire nation while doing so, one would certainly imagine, that they could also have the power and influence, to keep others quite by intimidation, or bribe. Not so hard to conceive, unless YOU are too full of shit to think clearly.

Lastly, the 9/11 Commission Report makes 100% perfect sense;
Sure to you perhaps. It doesn't even make sense to the people on the commission itself and they've gone public in admitting this, despite that you still insist it makes "100% perfect sense"? You're an idiot. :lol:

Please tell us what in the report doesn't make sense to you and we'll try to show you the light although it is going to be quite a challenge.
You'd be the last person I allow to "show me light" about something like this! You have your head so far up your ass in denial of even the most basic of facts, that are even in the MSM, you can't see daylight.

Bush won Ohio twice. Up yours bitch!
You thump your chest/breast about this as though I give a shit? I'm no longer stuck in the left/right illusion that you are. If you ever remove your head from your ass, you might notice how both "parties" screw the American people over and over and over again. Continue living in fantasyland, you provide much needed entertainment, and humor in doing so. :lol:

People. The poles could have been taken down before hand, the night before, no one would have noticed or cared.

Well the Cab was hit by falling poles so we know that didn't happen unless you want to make the totally absurd statement that a conspiracy involving the highest levels of our government also involved a pedestrian cab driver for no apparent reason.

More troublesome for your bull-shit conspiracy theory is that there would be no need to stage the poles if you were also going to stage DNA at the scene, stage aircraft parts at the scene, falsify phone calls, mortician records, pay off the hundreds of witnesses who saw the plane hit the building, pay another crew all together to do away with the actual plane and the passengers etc...

You'd be the last person I allow to "show me light" about something like this! You have your head so far up your ass in denial of even the most basic of facts, that are even in the MSM, you can't see daylight.

Someone should. Please explain what basic facts are being missed then if you can't come up with what doesn't make sense in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Bush won Ohio twice. Up yours bitch!
You thump your chest/breast about this as though I give a shit? I'm no longer stuck in the left/right illusion that you are. If you ever remove your head from your ass, you might notice how both "parties" screw the American people over and over and over again. Continue living in fantasyland, you provide much needed entertainment, and humor in doing so. :lol:

I just like rubbing your nose in it; thats all. I know it makes you mad that you're nothing and that seems to press your buttons you grotesque bitch.

As the world's only "superpower," many Americans have tended to develop a "superiority" complex - that they are destined to be the biggest and the best, irrespective of the facts.

When institutions in which Americans put long put their faith fail, it can be attributed to one of 2 reasons - incompetence or a conspiracy!

Since many Americans are too proud to admit "incompetence," it is easier to explain these monumental failures away with conspiracy theories.

Of course ambitious politicians are quick to exploit this inability to confront the truth by telling people what they want to hear - not what they need to know!

Americans are not the only world power to succumb to these weaknesses - the German people readily accepted Hitler's revised version of history that they lost WW1 because they were subverted by the Jews.

Last edited:
Hi

How many conspiracy theories are around the 9-11 thing? How many around the assasination of JFK? How many around Area 51, Hitlers whatever, the sinking of the titanic or Pearl Harbour Attack, the moon landing etc?

I ask about the making of conspiracy theory itself. Is it just entertainig? Or are the authors of consiracy theories themselfs a part of a conspiracy? Notice that a truth ets hidden, the more alternative versions you can choose.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHD68Z4AhFQ&feature=feedu[/ame]

Forum List

Back