Majority of voters believe Obama has changed country for worse

"There is a marked difference of opinion along racial lines, with just 29 percent of whites saying Obama has changed the country for the better compared to 92 percent of blacks."

Change I can believe in.

It's great to see that a majority of the country has been able to look past Obungles' one size fits all defense of "But Bush!!! BUUUSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" to give him the blame that he deserves for his four years of fail.

I cant believe there are people who don't think that.

"There is a marked difference of opinion along racial lines, with just 29 percent of whites saying Obama has changed the country for the better compared to 92 percent of blacks."

Change I can believe in.

Proof that there are people who don't think. Period.

Yeah. They are called white people.

Touché, douché.

I never did catch on to that addage "don't bite the hand that feeds you".

Change I can believe in.

Go away racist!

Not if it's true.

So, in the 35 minutes between my question and your response you didn't bother to check Salty Ballz statistic? It could be true, or not. Myself, I believe it at face value because a) Salt Jokes is generally a straight shooter around here and b) it stands to reason that the black populace would more likely believe/accept Obama and his word and his doctrine at... face value.

Even indisputable facts and statistics can serve as propaganda.
Hitler proved that many years ago.

More yellow journalism.

Buried close to the bottom of the article is this nugget:

Among centrists, views are evenly split on how Obama has changed the country — with 40 percent saying the United States is better today and 42 percent saying it is worse off.

Obviously, a strong mix of wingnuts - left AND right - can skew a poll like this. And with just a little creative license, we can make it say whatever we want.

Another BS poll.

More yellow journalism.

Among centrists, views are evenly split on how Obama has changed the country — with 40 percent saying the United States is better today and 42 percent saying it is worse off.

Obviously, a strong mix of wingnuts - left AND right - can skew a poll like this. And with just a little creative license, we can make it say whatever we want.

Another BS poll.

Nothing is skewed or BS lefty. 42% of centrists say it is worse and 91% of Republicans say it is worse, plus only 71% of Democrats say it's better. Democrats don't make up 71% of voters. LOL! You lefties always cry and throw a temper tantrum if a poll doesn't go your way. Grow up.

More yellow journalism.

Another BS poll.

Nothing is skewed or BS lefty. 42% of centrists say it is worse and 91% of Republicans say it is worse, plus only 71% of Democrats say it's better. Democrats don't make up 71% of voters. LOL! You lefties always cry and throw a temper tantrum if a poll doesn't go your way. Grow up.

Your twisting numbers. The data said that of the 56% who said Obama changed the country for the worse, 91% were Republican and 20% were Democrat. Of the 35% who thought Obama's changes were good, 5% Republican, 71% Democrat.

Once we beat those 20 percenters who thought about the question, we'll be pretty even again. :D

Change I can believe in.

well, don't forget, we're talking about 'change' from baby bush's administration. that started out as change for the better.

the rest requires a sane house of representatives, wouldn't you say?

Forum List

Back