Majority of Republicans favors racial profiling at airports, while Dems, indys oppose

In our society, as in all societies, if the law comes to your residence and demands that you surrender and come with them...you have an obligation to surrender. If you feel the authorities are violating your civil liberties, you have a right as an American to obtain legal representation and take them to court. You do not have a right to barricade yourself and create a standoff

You fight the law...the law will win

Totally missing the point about Ruby Ridge. You're confusing the Law with a government entity out of control harassing someone to the point of murdering a son and mother for no reason and without justification. Up in the mountains the FBI death squad wasn't the Law coming to the door, they were killing a veteran's family members for no reason. Didn't you read what happened?

Doesn't matter if they were right or wrong. If the government is harassing you....barricading yourself and making threats leaves yourself and your family open to the use of force.

A civilized society has legal means to take remedies against a government abusing your rights. The FBI might have been wrong, but they were still the law. You have courts, you have your elected representatives available to you. If you choose self help as your remedy and get shot....you had it coming
and you call those on the right totalitarian!!!

These libs. They can't say "right wing" without automatically thinking (or saying) "wing nut." And they never grasp that there are nuts on EACH wing.

I kind of understand. I can almost never say "Democratic" without thinking (or saying) "liberal." Or liberoidal. :D

In a similar vein, the libbies cannot say "profiling" without adding the unnecessary "racial."

There are, actually, all manner of profiling.

I would also note that while the article states that the writer 'obtained' the political breakdowns the polling questions include nothing about political parties or any information pertaining to parties at all. I would like to see some of the actual source material that the writer is claiming to have. That and the fact that the poll is a random phone sample through the entire country with just over 500 contacted people makes me question the conclusions can be extrapolated to the grater populous.

Forum List

Back