Majority of Germans think Islam does not belong in their country.

The German people who do not want their laws and culture to be usurped have a very big job ahead of them.

The majority of people in France, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, The Ukraine, Greece, Italy, Tunisia, Egypt, and Morocco think that Germans should not be in their countries...

Im ashamed that my people tried to genocide Germans. Me, being ethnically English. I apologize for my people's latest attempt at genocide. And we have had Many. This, our last attempt, was the most evil, because germans are spirited and the most wonderful people. I am sorry and i will stand by the most spirited and civilised humans(besides ture ethnic english).

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
tumblr_mzod4erecM1se0dbao2_500.gif

She made no sense at all regarding genocide

A clarification would be nice. I've seen Goosey before; can be more than sensible. Dunno what to make of that though.

Greg

What's ethnically English?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? East of Wales and South of Scotland maybe??

Greg

Have you been on the turps, Goosey??

Greg
Two nights in a row makes me savage on the morning after the second night. Last time this happened, i was threatening to shoot the aircon repair guys because i became convinced they were Christianists. I also said it was about time i started on muslims and jews. It was pretty ugly and in real life of course!

Greg
Two nights in a row makes me savage on the morning after the second night. Last time this happened, i was threatening to shoot the aircon repair guys because i became convinced they were Christianists. I also said it was about time i started on muslims and jews. It was pretty ugly and in real life of course!

You worry me, Goosy!!! I think ya got a few fences to mend.

Greg

Greg

You worry me, Goosy!!! I think ya got a few fences to mend.

Greg
It really makes me crazed. Thats why i avoid it.

im harmless really, but it can addle the thought process.

The way I see it, the Germans have three options:
1. Suck it up and learn to live persecuted under Islamic rule.
2. Abandon Germany and emigrate to one of the following:
a. Russia (Putin's offering 2.5 acres of land in Siberia, free to anyone). 80% of Britains have said they're interested.
b. Hungary.
c. Poland.
d. Czech Republic.
e. Finland.
f. Latvia.
g. Lithuania.
h. Estonia.
I. Slovakia.
J. Romania.
Those from "a to j," have had enough of Muslims and are against the EU in the "erase whitey scheme."

Forum List

Back