Majority of black men still prefer black women.

I always assumed that he was just a pinhead arrogant ignorant black guy. No different than lots of pinhead arrogant ignorant white guys, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

A pinhead cock-sucker is still a pinhead cock-sucker regardless of race.

52ndGutter is a joke.

I don't really care what race this clown is but he is 100% without a doubt a really dumb cocksucker.

Typical white liberal repsonse to black separatists who don't agree with their white liberal, interracial , homosexual agenda.
Which is what a lot of you people are for.

You keep trying to bring homosexuality into this topic. Are you scared of losing black women or black men? Or do you play both sides of the ball? No wonder why you have so much to fear.

I don't really care what race this clown is but he is 100% without a doubt a really dumb cocksucker.

Typical white liberal repsonse to black separatists who don't agree with their white liberal, interracial , homosexual agenda.

You keep trying to bring homosexuality into this topic. Are you scared of losing black women or black men? Or do you play both sides of the ball? No wonder why you have so much to fear.

Your the fag or Bisexual thats after black women. Isn't that right white boy.!?

Did you read that before you posted it, genius?

Just like YOU, racist pig-shit motherfucker.

wlong again, you pigshit munching cock-suckel.

I no lacist.

You just fucking letalded. And you a rying riar.

How dat mertdown coming arong?

You keep whining and crying that you're not while at the same time proving that you are. Being fucking stupid is not helping your case, pig-shit motherfucker.

No no. You stirr wlong, pig-shit munchel.

I no "plove" any such thing, because I am not.

Difficurt concept for dumb fuckel rike you. You ale a riar. Dat's arr.

It would be a lot easier for you to simply apologize and then stop being a racist pig-shit motherfucker than to carry on with all your crying and denying, champ.

It would be a lot easier for you to simply apologize and then stop being a racist pig-shit motherfucker than to carry on with all your crying and denying, champ.

It would be easier still for you to stop being such a fucking sissy whining meltdown pussy.

I do deny your dishonest claims. If that bothers you, too bad.

I raugh at your sissy ways, you witless pig-shit munching motherfucker.

Like I said, White liberal , homosexual, interracial agenda people ,usually don't get along
with black afro centric types.

Your make up is starting to melt sugar, probably time for you to go the bathroom and fix it.:razz:

The quiffy 52nd Gutter can't tell gay from straight, white from black, conservative from liberal and, as far as his posts demonstrate, that scumbag can't discern up from down.

The biggest 'tell" with him is his suggestion that you can't possibly be black if you don't march in lock step with him and his doltish pig views.

To his retarded ass you can't be black unless you live in "the hood", what a jack ass.:cuckoo:

A fag that goes after Black women? motherfucker are you retarded?:cuckoo:

It would be easier still for you to stop being such a fucking sissy whining meltdown pussy.

No one put a gun to your head and told you to be a racist, pig-shit motherfucker. Your choice, your consequences.

No one put a gun to your head and told you to be a racist, pig-shit motherfucker. Your choice, your consequences.

I no lacist. Youl farse arregations are meaningress, you pig-shit chomping ass weaser.

No one put gun to youl head to make you conduct music, eithel:

1529239_700b.jpg

but you do it so beautifurry.

Keep proving you ARE a fucking racist douchebag while at the same time crying and moaning that you are not. Make up your tiny little mind, pig-shit.

I have noticed many post on this race thread, stating that interracial marriages are on the increase. I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off.

I also state to you all that a majority of black men still prefer black women.
Many whites have this misconception that black men all want white women.
This I must say is false, a myth enacted by white racists, so they could attack black men.

Black men want black women, not your sarcastic white women.
I hope we have got this straight once and for all.?!
Dat B cuz if U B gibbin da ho a black I, nobody B notisin. Werd ?

Keep proving you ARE a fucking racist douchebag while at the same time crying and moaning that you are not. Make up your tiny little mind, pig-shit.

Unkotale:

I cannot (by simple definition) "keep proving" any such thing since, as you either know or should know, it just isn't true.

I no lacist. You just rying some mole.

You lemain velly velly angly. I sharr lename you. Flom now on, you no "Unkotale" anymole.

Flom now on, you ale "Ching Chong."

See you rater, Ching Chong.

Forum List

Back