Majority of Arabs support Iran...

So? It don't make it right.

Just to let you know, If Iran successfully makes that bomb, don't be surprised if the US Steps it up on Iran.

i actually don't believe that at all..

most arabs don't want the shi'a iranis anywhere near a bomb...

that's why the saudi's said israel could use their air space

now you listen to the CSM?

i actually don't believe that at all..

most arabs don't want the shi'a iranis anywhere near a bomb...

that's why the saudi's said israel could use their air space

A British newspaper claimed that Saudi's would open air-space.
They claim it every year.

CSmonitor summed up an external poll.
Also the article explains, that probably most Arab regimes don't want Iran to have a nuke.
The poll polled Arab street, not limited to Iran issue but also USA.

Foreignpolicy.com
Arab confidence in Obama collapsing | Marc Lynch

Positive view on President Obama
2009: 45 percent
2010: 20 percent

Negative view on President Obama
2009: 23 percent
2010: 62 percent

Favourable view of USA
Bush's last year: 15 percent
Obama: 12 percent

61 percent say Obama's failure on Palestine-KZ is reason for increasingly negative views.
There is no difference anymore between Bush and Obama. There was, when Obama was elected and his first speeches directed to Muslims.
That now has collapsed, and it went fast: About a year.

Iran has right for its nuclear program:
2009: 53 %
2010: 77 %

Positive effect on region, if Iran gets nukes
2009: 29 %
2010: 57 %

Most popular countries in the region:
France, Turkey

Most popular leaders:
39 % Erdogan
19 % Ahmadinajad
12 % Nasrallah

U.S. and EU fail to isolate Iran
China, Russia, India and Turkey move into the lucrative void left by U.S. and EU sanctions that aim to halt Iran's nuclear program.
(...)
The U.S. sanctions prohibit petroleum-related sales to Iran, yet China and Turkey have sold huge cargoes of gasoline to Tehran, and Russian officials say they will begin shipping gasoline as well later this month, according to industry officials. The four countries also have signed deals or opened talks on investments worth billions of dollars in Iran's oil and gas fields, petrochemical plants and pipelines.

The countries "are making it very clear they are not going to go along with the new American and European efforts to ratchet up pressure on Iran," said Ben Rhode, an analyst with the International Institute for Strategic Studies in London.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-iran-sanctions-20100809,0,6722759.story

So it should be. Americans have option to drive with V8 to McDrive and Iran citizens shall suffer. No thank you. That are humans too.

Last edited:
Right wingers are such asses.

Obama has to stop the hemorrhaging to the economy which happened from following right wing policies BEFORE he can concentrate on the hemorrhaging that happened to our foreign policy from following right wing policies.

In between, he has to fix the hemorrhaging in he Justice Department, the EPA, OSHA, Wall Street and every thing else little Republican fingers managed to worm their way into.

They can't even admit the damage they caused. How will they admit or even want to help "fix their mess".

When the only thing Republicans can look to as a success in the last 20 years is "No child left behind", then you know we are in deep "do do".

Do they offer suggestions on how to fix their mess? Sure they do. "Cut taxes for corporations" and "deregulate so corporations can strip mine America".

Bush didn't even know the difference between Shiite and Sunni. Neither do the Republicans now.

..developing a nuclear bomb.
Results from Poll which CSmonitor.com summed up.

Obama effect is gone.
USA has left Iran behind in worst-enemy category in Arab public view.

Are those the arab muslims who can read, or the 80% who are illiterate? If they are unable to read, and only get their news from screeching dogshit like al-manar, their opinions just don't really interest me all that much. They are little better than neutron bomb test material.

So it should be. Americans have option to drive with V8 to McDrive and Iran citizens shall suffer. No thank you. That are humans too.

Mentally ill retard, the sanctions are to undermine the illegitimate dictatorship regime of thugs and murderers of iran, not punish its people. The hope is to foment a revolution by which the people will remove the cancerous blight from the earth, which if they don't be December, it will be done militarily.

Right wingers are such asses.

Obama has to stop the hemorrhaging to the economy which happened from following right wing policies BEFORE he can concentrate on the hemorrhaging that happened to our foreign policy from following right wing policies.

In between, he has to fix the hemorrhaging in he Justice Department, the EPA, OSHA, Wall Street and every thing else little Republican fingers managed to worm their way into.

They can't even admit the damage they caused. How will they admit or even want to help "fix their mess".

You're right idiot, Dodd and Frank, the assholes who are responsible for fucking the housing market and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, are both republicans.

Sure moron, the late senator Byrd, who stole billions from other states so as to buy lots of votes, was republican.

Sure idiot, the late congressman murtha, who stole hundreds of millions from other states to buy votes and obtain campaign contributions, was also republican.

Yes dickhead, president obama, who supported a massive stimulous plan driving the deficit to $1.5 trillion, and creating a WHOLE 40,000 jobs in the entire NATION'S private sector, is a republican.

Are you mentally ill?

You're a failure even for an internet teen jihadist. Go jerk off to erdogan you fucking islamist turd, soon iran's regime will be wiped from the face of the map.

And BTW ****, I served for 17 years - you graduate high school yet, fuckface?

Erdogan is Prime Minister. Independent from question whether I agree with him or not, I will stand-up for him on this platform. Simple as that.
Who the fuck are you, that I should justify myself to you?

Your claim of 17 years military service is not verifiable. I doubt.
I served my compulsory conscription as I carry Turkish passport. You do compulsory service or you run-off off the country and live without passport somewhere else.
No "17 years army claims".

Mentally ill retard, the sanctions are to undermine the illegitimate dictatorship regime of thugs and murderers of iran, not punish its people. The hope is to foment a revolution by which the people will remove the cancerous blight from the earth, which if they don't be December, it will be done militarily.

December eh? Did your inside sources at the pentagram divulge this top secret intelligence to you?

Forum List

Back