Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama

Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama: poll - Yahoo! News

"Nearly 60 percent of American voters say they lack faith in President Barack Obama, according to a public opinion poll published on Tuesday.

The results of the Washington Post/ABC News poll are a reversal of what voters said at the start of Obama's presidency 18 months ago when about 60 percent expressed confidence in his decision making."

I think this is what all modern Presidents can look forward to. Until we realize that the President shapes the issues, but cannot direct the actual change (Congress does), this cycle will simply repeat itself. At a -11 rating, Obama is not in a position to even shape the debate. A more conciliatory tone from Obama may open the door for some compromise with the new Congress in November, but he should start now.

So we eliminate the office of the pres. and v/pres. and save the tax payer some money.

Keep in mind? Playbook= Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...

It surely wasn't due to policies...the people are too stoopid don'tchaknow?
Hell....I'll give you THAT!!!

You "conservatives" surely do know how to take your BUTT-WHUPPIN'S with a grain-o'-salt!!!
241.png

PRACTICE makes PERFECT....right?? :cool:

Repubes get their timid asses whupped. Real Conservatives take the Bull by the Balls and YANK HARD.
The (resultant) kick-in-the-head WOULD explain Real Conservatives' temporary memory-loss....at critical-times. :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48&feature=channel[/ame]​

"Nearly 60 percent of American voters say they lack faith in President Barack Obama, according to a public opinion poll published on Tuesday.

The results of the Washington Post/ABC News poll are a reversal of what voters said at the start of Obama's presidency 18 months ago when about 60 percent expressed confidence in his decision making."

I think this is what all modern Presidents can look forward to. Until we realize that the President shapes the issues, but cannot direct the actual change (Congress does), this cycle will simply repeat itself. At a -11 rating, Obama is not in a position to even shape the debate. A more conciliatory tone from Obama may open the door for some compromise with the new Congress in November, but he should start now.

The poll is meaningless without any comparisons.

I never had any Faith in the Obama, he has turned out exactly like we predicted and tried to warn people.

You do have to feel bad for the people who were FOOLED by him and VOTED for him.

Then again, it is because of them we are now stuck with the thuggish idiot bent on imposing "HIS VISIONS" on us come hell or high water.

Last edited:

Perhaps you missed where they compared it to a poll 18 months ago.

I helped you out above...

Idiot...

You "conservatives" surely do know how to take your BUTT-WHUPPIN'S with a grain-o'-salt!!!
241.png

Repubes get their timid asses whupped. Real Conservatives take the Bull by the Balls and YANK HARD.
The (resultant) kick-in-the-head WOULD explain Real Conservatives' temporary memory-loss....at critical-times. :rolleyes:

And? Thanks for the Non-answer dipshit.

true. but I'd say when media lefty stalwarts begin to jump ship the trend is clear. You won't find anyone in gov. tell you that unemployment will get below 8.0% if that in 2 years, the math doesn't lie.

He will live and die I think on that number.

I read a piece yesterday, tells the tale of the tape, the electoral map ala 12 and lets say absent a total meltdown of the house gop, is stacked against him as is the math of unemployment.....he'll need a special kind of magic I think to even get by without a serious primary challenge...imho.

Democrats have to be more competitive in states that don’t touch an ocean if they want to bounce back.

By Ronald Brownstein
Thursday, November 4, 2010 | 12:01 p.m.

After the first red-blue map entered our consciousness following the 2000 presidential race, I wrote that it was possible to drive east for three days from San Francisco without crossing a county that voted Democratic; it is now possible to do the same thing with House districts. Still strong (if somewhat diminished) on the coasts, but routed in the heartland, Democrats look like a bridge with two pillars, but no span in between.

NationalJournal.com - Heartland Headache - Friday, November 5, 2010

true. but I'd say when media lefty stalwarts begin to jump ship the trend is clear. You won't find anyone in gov. tell you that unemployment will get below 8.0% if that in 2 years, the math doesn't lie.

He will live and die I think on that number.

I read a piece yesterday, tells the tale of the tape, the electoral map ala 12 and lets say absent a total meltdown of the house gop, is stacked against him as is the math of unemployment.....he'll need a special kind of magic I think to even get by without a serious primary challenge...imho.

Democrats have to be more competitive in states that don’t touch an ocean if they want to bounce back.

By Ronald Brownstein
Thursday, November 4, 2010 | 12:01 p.m.

After the first red-blue map entered our consciousness following the 2000 presidential race, I wrote that it was possible to drive east for three days from San Francisco without crossing a county that voted Democratic; it is now possible to do the same thing with House districts. Still strong (if somewhat diminished) on the coasts, but routed in the heartland, Democrats look like a bridge with two pillars, but no span in between.

NationalJournal.com - Heartland Headache - Friday, November 5, 2010

And that number is predicted to be the new norm. It's unacceptable, and will take us down for good.

The unemployment number Hussein lives or dies on is less than 7.6%.
If you don't believe me, ask Jimmy Carter or Bush Sr..

241.png

I love it when the ignorance of the tea partiers is exposed. Great videos.

There are at least two very good reasons why it will never be 100%:

1. Free Will
2. Economic Dynamism

Perhaps you missed where they compared it to a poll 18 months ago.

I helped you out above...

Idiot...

Calm down, Puss Gut. I'm talking about comparisons to others.

[true. but I'd say when media lefty stalwarts begin to jump ship the trend is clear. You won't find anyone in gov. tell you that unemployment will get below 8.0% if that in 2 years, the math doesn't lie.

Everyone wants to blame Obama for not 'fixing' the economy, but nobody can say what he should have done.

And back it up.

[true. but I'd say when media lefty stalwarts begin to jump ship the trend is clear. You won't find anyone in gov. tell you that unemployment will get below 8.0% if that in 2 years, the math doesn't lie.

Everyone wants to blame Obama for not 'fixing' the economy, but nobody can say what he should have done.

And back it up.

He should have resigned. It isn't that the majority have no confidence in him, it's that we hate him.

Forum List

Back