Majority of Americans Hopeful for Bush Second term

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20050117/ap_on_go_pr_wh/inaugural_poll

Did we really need the poll to find this out? i mean a majority already voted for him so obviously we were hopeful for his second term and not for a john kerry term.

I mean, if George Bush succeeds we all succeed, right? I know there are a small minority of liberals who are so bitter about Duhbyuh's victory that they'd rather see him screw up further in Iraq, etc. I also but that there are a small minority of conservatives who would just be itching for a few good 'i told ya so's' had Kerry won...but most everyone wants Duhbyuh to do well, so America does well.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
nakedemperor said:
I mean, if George Bush succeeds we all succeed, right? I know there are a small minority of liberals who are so bitter about Duhbyuh's victory that they'd rather see him screw up further in Iraq, etc. I also but that there are a small minority of conservatives who would just be itching for a few good 'i told ya so's' had Kerry won...but most everyone wants Duhbyuh to do well, so America does well.

Hey NE, good to see ya out and about.

So far it appears he is doing pretty well. The economy is definitely picking up, the Deficit is shrinking as we speak. His approval rating is above 50% according to a CBS poll. I think we will do fine.

:)

no1tovote4 said:
Hey NE, good to see ya out and about.

So far it appears he is doing pretty well. The economy is definitely picking up, the Deficit is shrinking as we speak. His approval rating is above 50% according to a CBS poll. I think we will do fine.

:)

Thanks dude. I've been hella busy this holiday season. LOok for improved board participation come February =)

nakedemperor said:
Thanks dude. I've been hella busy this holiday season. LOok for improved board participation come February =)

Very good. We need a sane Democrat to keep us all honest here... Not too many of you around nowadays.

no1tovote4 said:
The economy is definitely picking up, the Deficit is shrinking as we speak

The Deficit is NOT shrinking as we speak, why even make such a statement???

It benefits us all if gw promotes policies that make our economy stronger and enhance our status in the world community. Let us just hope that he makes the corrrect choices.

sagegirl said:
The Deficit is NOT shrinking as we speak, why even make such a statement???

It benefits us all if gw promotes policies that make our economy stronger and enhance our status in the world community. Let us just hope that he makes the corrrect choices.

Ahem...Because it is. Don't make assumptions based on your opinion, you could be wrong.

http://www.nationalreview.com/kudlow/kudlow200501131420.asp

no1tovote4 said:
Ahem...Because it is. Don't make assumptions based on your opinion, you could be wrong.

http://www.nationalreview.com/kudlow/kudlow200501131420.asp

I checked out the link.....its a very good example of spin. If you reduce the rate of overspending it is a reduction in the rate of the expansion of the deficit....but not really a reduction of the deficit. Furthermore, this is all based on projected cuts and proposals and estimates of tax revenues.....and gw's budget doesnt include the 100 billion that he is going to ask for to continue the war in iraq. You seem very eager to follow the bouncing ball to whatever tune they are playing. Both sides put spin on their opinions and its a good idea to maintain a healthy level of skepticism. Gathering facts from several sources is a good way to wade thru some of the bs.

Forum List

Back