Major University demands students reject science, perpetuate lies

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says
You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Yeah, but what about when some snowflakey little bitch starts getting pushy with a professor over it to the point the professor is simply tired of dealing with his/her/it/shits nonsense? Also, expelling other students? Maybe they should just ban use of gender pronouns all together.
Don’t give her that idea! She’ll take that and run with it. Statists are always looking for new ways to eliminate speech and facts.

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says
You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.

No one has a right not to be offended, snowflakes need to learn the old sticks and stones adage. It will make life much easier for them.

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.

/——/ They would need washable sharpies instead of tattoos since their genders change at a moments notice.

So gender is not only changeable, it's also situational, who knew? Sounds like crap to me.

Their word of the decade is dehumanize, apparently. I want to identify as a Crow and petition doctors to graft some wings onto my ears. Squawk!

No need to petition a doctor, according to the weirdos you have a right to demand your insurance pay for it.

To hell with what offends them.
To hell with what offends you.

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.

/——/ They would need washable sharpies instead of tattoos since their genders change at a moments notice.

So gender is not only changeable, it's also situational, who knew? Sounds like crap to me.

Their word of the decade is dehumanize, apparently. I want to identify as a Crow and petition doctors to graft some wings onto my ears. Squawk!

No need to petition a doctor, according to the weirdos you have a right to demand your insurance pay for it.

Looks like I am making a run on bird food. Squawk!

To hell with what offends them.
To hell with what offends you.

That comparison doesn't work because one of you is trying to restrict fair and true speech while the other is not.

The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them
Sorry...my 1st Amendment right to accurately refer to you as “she” trumps your butthurt little feelings. Idiot.
Lol, there are limits you know. Ever heard of hate speech?

I don't know what Trump's butthurt little feeling have to do with this though.

BTW ma'am, while I appreciate your consideration, I am and always have been a man. Unlike you whiney little pussies who get bent outta shape at the drop of a hat.

The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them
Only a left-wing statist tool like yourself would be more concerned with the feelings of a fellow mentally ill tool than scientific fact and reality. Idiot. :eusa_doh:
I bet you are a climate denier aren't you. And you probably want creationism taught in schools too.

The irony involved in a tRumpanzee rwnj accusing someone else of denying "science" probably escapes you though.

Sorry...my 1st Amendment right to accurately refer to you as “she” trumps your butthurt little feelings. Idiot.

I don't know what Trump's butthurt little feeling have to do with this though.

BTW ma'am, while I appreciate your consideration, I am and always have been a man. Unlike you whiney little pussies who get bent outta shape at the drop of a hat.

Aha! The Left wants to tell us what are the limits of free speech.

aldoraine-littlesomething.gif

Yeah, but what about when some snowflakey little bitch starts getting pushy with a professor over it to the point the professor is simply tired of dealing with his/her/it/shits nonsense? Also, expelling other students? Maybe they should just ban use of gender pronouns all together.
People are able to think for themselves you know. Effort will be made to limit abuse of the rule.

Yes, I have heard of “hate speech”. And it is 100% legal, you dumb dimwit. :lmao:

(Just ask the Nazi’s in Skokie, Illinois :eusa_dance:)

anyone claiming to be anything other a male or female

should have "has serious mental issues" tattooed on their foreheads

New Topics

Forum List

Back