Major Storm here

Those vodka/valium lattes don't pass the time well enough? :)

o fuck me running the only way to die doing valium is with booze can we all say...

karen ann quinnland (goes into coma remains in coma for decades due to mixing the two)

it has stopped here...we didnt get much more...from this last storm.....my car is bottoming out in the drive way....we have eletric....wood stove and gravity fed water...yall come on down....we also got 2 dogs and 3 cats ...we are suppose to get a break on the snow but its gonna be bitter friggin cold...

Those vodka/valium lattes don't pass the time well enough? :)

o fuck me running the only way to die doing valium is with booze can we all say...

karen ann quinnland (goes into coma remains in coma for decades due to mixing the two)

it has stopped here...we didnt get much more...from this last storm.....my car is bottoming out in the drive way....we have eletric....wood stove and gravity fed water...yall come on down....we also got 2 dogs and 3 cats ...we are suppose to get a break on the snow but its gonna be bitter friggin cold...

So yer all set on the food situation?

lol be nice damn it....we are not eating the friggin animals....i got 30 lbs of rice....and canned corn we are good to go here....lol....

i love my kittens damn it....esp the clarker...he is the puker....roland is the non cat who hates everyone....tiff is the little kitten i rescued and hubby adopted...she wasnt really a keeper weighting only 10 oz when we got her....

i like most animals...the exception being the human one

We"re fine on food and hot water. Everything in my house is gas. Just worried about pipes freezing now. Neighbor said electric co told him we should have power TOMORROW! Street still not plowed. My husband is furious He has a business here and his guys won't be able to come in. Rumor is another foot Tuesday night. I want to move!

This is what we have somewhere around 30 inches...with possibly as much as another ten inches midweek...the dogs aren't to sure about it...but, the good part - I could go out and shovel snow with them and not worry about them running off :D

100_0537.jpg

100_0536.jpg

100_0526.jpg

Gorgeous pics, Coyote! We're supposed to get those 10 in, tonight and tomorrow. I'm just hoping for enough by 6 am to call a snow day! Oh, for EZ too!

We have about a foot of wet snow and its not letting up Power is out. No TV computer or coffee! My only communication is my Blackberry. I'm afraid some big trees may fall on the house. This sux!!!!

What's the weather update down South?
hang on.

Where are you conspiracist?

No school today, but I am hoping we go tomorrow. Wednesday or Thursday could be trouble again. We have a trip planned to Key West for Easter, and I am afraid they may take away our Spring Break to make up for the snow days. I'm willing to take time off without pay, but it has to be approved by the Board.

Gov. Christie sent state trucks and Con Ed people down here yesterday to assist with the storm. At 11 last night, we saw plows and utility trucks galore. Thank you Gov. Christie!

Two storms are a-brewing in the middle, heading east. Depending on when they merge they're calling for 6" to 1-2 feet of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. I like all this snow . . . I can't see the dead weeds in my garden.

I'm in Northeastern Ohio really close to Cleveland. We got lucky on the last storm and got only a few inches but this is supposed to be slow moving and lotsa snow for like 8 hours or so.

Thanks all. The snow is beautiful and it's sunny out. I'm just grateful to be able to pee in the light. Lol

My husband is a plumber and worked most of the weekend in the blizzard but you can't please all the people and he's been on the phone with a few a-holes who demand service immediately. He's in a pretty grouchy mood right now. I'm going to have to make a nice dinner tonight.

People can suck sometimes, dontcha think? Lol

Woke up to several inches of snow in Little Rock. The schools are closed and the roads are slushy. Great snow for snowball fights and snowmen!!!!

Thanks all. The snow is beautiful and it's sunny out. I'm just grateful to be able to pee in the light. Lol

My husband is a plumber and worked most of the weekend in the blizzard but you can't please all the people and he's been on the phone with a few a-holes who demand service immediately. He's in a pretty grouchy mood right now. I'm going to have to make a nice dinner tonight.

People can suck sometimes, dontcha think? Lol
Its the American parade.

I'm in Northeastern Ohio really close to Cleveland. We got lucky on the last storm and got only a few inches but this is supposed to be slow moving and lotsa snow for like 8 hours or so.

Yep, here in the Midwest it's coming, starting tonight (in Indiana) and going 24 hours they say, with lots of blowing winds at 50 mph. Going to get my eggs, milk and bread soon before it hits! :lol: {We do love our French Toast so..............}

Glad you are ok Chanel! : :D

Forum List

Back