Major Obama Speech - Just not on FOXNEWS

You almost gotta laugh when federal police incinerated 80 men women and children with freaking tanks and poison gas at Waco. Is the former community agitator offended by body armor?
Speaking of Waco:
Love this quote of Janet Reno
Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal.

Janet Reno

U.S. Attorney General

1993-12-10
Seems your quote is bogus

GunCite - Gun Control Bogus gun control quotes

The site you link cites a different quote and the year is wrong

BTW, FOX viewership is in decline.

I thought you were being sincere, but it's a load of made up bull crap.

MSNBC Ratings Hit All-Time Lows In Q1 2015 Deadline
FOX remains at the top of the strictly cable news groups, but that means they basically compete with CNN and MSNBC. All of them are loosing viewers. As you will see from the link, they are still making record profits, but all are seeing a drop in viewers.
It is accurate to call FOX the leader in cable news viewers, but that has to be put into some perspective. As the charts show, FOX can expect two and a half million viewers in prime time news hours. NBC, the owner of MSNBC gets eight to ten million viewers watching their nightly news. ABC does about the same and CBS gets six to seven million viewers in that time slot. Two and a half million for FOX, twenty to twenty six million to the big three broadcast networks, which are also viewed on cable.

journalism.org/2015/04/29/cable-news-fact-sheet/

The link I provided was through the first quarter of this year and said FOX News has a 10% increase in the 25-54 demographic. Not a decline, an increase. Not holding steady an increase. You claimed FOX News in decline, you lied!

Your link provides info that is not as current as my link. Your link was 2014, my link is through the first quarter of 2015. My link with the latest data shows CNN and FOX with gains and only MSNBC in decline.

As network news to cable, you are comparing apples to oranges, but don't let your hate direct your objectivity.

But your claim that FOX News viewership is in decline is a lie. Thanks for trying to cover it up with all your BS.
The link I provided is dated April 29, 2015. The graphs are from the the last quarter of 2014. One of them shows the overall viewership of FOX dropping from a high in 2009 of 2.1 million viewers to 1,7 million by the end of 2014. That is clearly a decline. Your link gives no graphs or numbers but only a statement that the viewership had risen in one demographic during the first quarter of 2015. Without seeing the rate of climb or decline of other demographics the overall rise is impossible to calculate. Comparing strictly cable networks like FOX to the big organizations like NBC, CBS and ABC is not like apples to oranges. It is more like comparing a few grapes to a water melon.

FOX remains at the top of the strictly cable news groups, but that means they basically compete with CNN and MSNBC. All of them are loosing viewers. As you will see from the link, they are still making record profits, but all are seeing a drop in viewers.
It is accurate to call FOX the leader in cable news viewers, but that has to be put into some perspective. As the charts show, FOX can expect two and a half million viewers in prime time news hours. NBC, the owner of MSNBC gets eight to ten million viewers watching their nightly news. ABC does about the same and CBS gets six to seven million viewers in that time slot. Two and a half million for FOX, twenty to twenty six million to the big three broadcast networks, which are also viewed on cable.

The link I provided was through the first quarter of this year and said FOX News has a 10% increase in the 25-54 demographic. Not a decline, an increase. Not holding steady an increase. You claimed FOX News in decline, you lied!

Your link provides info that is not as current as my link. Your link was 2014, my link is through the first quarter of 2015. My link with the latest data shows CNN and FOX with gains and only MSNBC in decline.

As network news to cable, you are comparing apples to oranges, but don't let your hate direct your objectivity.

But your claim that FOX News viewership is in decline is a lie. Thanks for trying to cover it up with all your BS.
The link I provided is dated April 29, 2015. The graphs are from the the last quarter of 2014. One of them shows the overall viewership of FOX dropping from a high in 2009 of 2.1 million viewers to 1,7 million by the end of 2014. That is clearly a decline. Your link gives no graphs or numbers but only a statement that the viewership had risen in one demographic during the first quarter of 2015. Without seeing the rate of climb or decline of other demographics the overall rise is impossible to calculate. Comparing strictly cable networks like FOX to the big organizations like NBC, CBS and ABC is not like apples to oranges. It is more like comparing a few grapes to a water melon.
The data I provided was from 2015, not sure how tough that is to understand. Your data is from 2014, mine is the first quarter on 2015. So the latest data is showing an increase, not a decrease. So you lied.

Your grapes bs is just that, irrelevant and immaterial.

The data I provided was from 2015, not sure how tough that is to understand. Your data is from 2014, mine is the first quarter on 2015. So the latest data is showing an increase, not a decrease. So you lied.

OK, if you insist on calling me a liar, I could call you one also. What you provided is not really data. You provided an allegation about data as reported in a Hollywood blog. You didn't provide the data to back up the Hollywood blog claims or complete data from the first quarter report. No data such as graphs or charts or even information as to where the data comes from. No way to check it out for any kind of accuracy. I provided a link that actually provides charts, graphs and analysis of numbers. The report I submitted clearly states it is an update on final 2014 report written and published less than three weeks ago. Sorry you can not read a graph that shows a steady decline in all cable news viewership since 2009. It is the first graph on the page to the link I provided. Try to figure it out.

OK, if you insist on calling me a liar, I could call you one also. What you provided is not really data. You provided an allegation about data as reported in a Hollywood blog. You didn't provide the data to back up the Hollywood blog claims or complete data from the first quarter report. No data such as graphs or charts or even information as to where the data comes from. No way to check it out for any kind of accuracy. I provided a link that actually provides charts, graphs and analysis of numbers. The report I submitted clearly states it is an update on final 2014 report written and published less than three weeks ago. Sorry you can not read a graph that shows a steady decline in all cable news viewership since 2009. It is the first graph on the page to the link I provided. Try to figure it out.
Already figured it out. Thanks.

Bottom line............When Obama gives speeches those carrying it lose ratings....................aka people stop watching................

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
So being a news organization is more about ratings than news?

Why doesn't FOX just report on strip clubs then?

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is delivering a major speech on a new policy regarding arming police with military hardware.

It's on:

CNN
MSNBC
C-SPAN
BBC
AJAM

and it's even on NEWSMAX TV!

But it's not on FOXNEWS.

Just more proof that FOXNEWS is the RNC's propaganda arm, not a news channel.
When George Bush was announcing his decision to go into Iraq, and the justification for doing so, not single liberal news outlet covered it EXCEPT FoxNews.

Remember, this was back before the nation was brainwashed into thinking that the Iraq war was a failure.

So, I guess I'm saying that whats your point?

If Obama gets a blurb in a hip-hop magazine, he's getting more attention than he deserves.
Why do you FOX fans constantly make stuff up. Everyone carried Bush's announcement of Iraqi Freedom. What speech are you claiming only FOX covered and everyone else ignored? If you have a date that the speech was made we can look it up on youtube, the same way I looked up these msnbc and cbs vid's.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSgZxSTwqBI

youtube.com/watch?v=2zT-ZHBbOzM
I can give you the year......2002

I remember specifically because I was at an estate auction and I wanted to watch that speech......the ONLY channel providing that coverage was FoxNews.

Putting a blurb 17 minutes into the nightly newscast is NOT covering the story or airing the speech.

MSNBC just reported Obama farted, however it is Bushs' fault.

Michelle and barrack didn't have sex last night, Michelle was to tired and Bushs' fault.

MSNBC is now monitoring as to when Obama will pee next. They are projecting that within the hour he will pee.

FOXNews has not covered any of these stories. Turble, just turble.

Forum List

Back