Major Nidal Hasan Faces Death Penalty - Good!

From CNN -

A U.S. Army General Wednesday approved a possible death penalty in the future military trial of Major Nidal Hasan, the American Muslim accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas.

Hasan is charged with those homicides and the wounding of 32 others in a lone-gunman shooting spree on November 5, 2009.

I actually hope he gets life and not death.

If he were to spend out his life in a civilian prison, I would think differently since prison is a horrible exsistance.

Military prison sucks anus holes. Especially if it's life with hard labor.

Imagine getting up at 0500 knowing you are going to;
be exercised
feed bootcamp food
inspected
break rocks until lunch time
fed
inspected
break rocks until 1800
fed
inspected
lights out

repeat until dead

That's some fucking justice.

From CNN -

A U.S. Army General Wednesday approved a possible death penalty in the future military trial of Major Nidal Hasan, the American Muslim accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas.

Hasan is charged with those homicides and the wounding of 32 others in a lone-gunman shooting spree on November 5, 2009.

If he were to spend out his life in a civilian prison, I would think differently since prison is a horrible exsistance.

be exercised
feed bootcamp food
inspected
fed
inspected
break rocks until 1800
fed
inspected
lights out

repeat until dead

That would suck some serious balls, that is like being in Basic Training X10 for the rest of your life.

From CNN -

be exercised
feed bootcamp food
inspected
fed
inspected
break rocks until 1800
fed
inspected
lights out

repeat until dead

That would suck some serious balls, that is like being in Basic Training X10 for the rest of your life.

Under the Texas sun.

:muahaha:

Normally I am extremely pro-death penalty, but maybe not in this case. For one, he's paralyzed from the waist down, and in pain, so making him live out his life that way appeals to me rather than giving him the quick out as a martyr, ending his misery. Second, the military does not have a good record for executions - there is a guy who has been waiting for his date with death since 1988, sitting in a military prison. Third, a report I heard yesterday about this story was talking about how it would cost much much more to try to execute him than just letting him rot in pain.

Great.

I think they should raffle off the places on the firing squad. Help pay down the debt, and get the honor of shooting that bastard.

I'll do it for free!

I think she meant you have to pay to shoot the sob. Now there's a revenue maker I'd like to see in the debt ceiling negotiations.

As a marketing and sales guy, this has real twofer possibilities. Highest bidders get to be the shooters, and then sell it as a pay-per-view event.

Forum List

Back