Major Nidal Hasan Faces Death Penalty - Good!

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
From CNN -

A U.S. Army General Wednesday approved a possible death penalty in the future military trial of Major Nidal Hasan, the American Muslim accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas.

Hasan is charged with those homicides and the wounding of 32 others in a lone-gunman shooting spree on November 5, 2009.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx0qnCwUM-g&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Fort Hood Shooting Suspect to Face Death Penalty‬‏[/ame]

AP video on the death penalty and his charges. Only 41 seconds. ;)

From CNN -

A U.S. Army General Wednesday approved a possible death penalty in the future military trial of Major Nidal Hasan, the American Muslim accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas.

Hasan is charged with those homicides and the wounding of 32 others in a lone-gunman shooting spree on November 5, 2009.

Great.

I think they should raffle off the places on the firing squad. Help pay down the debt, and get the honor of shooting that bastard.

From CNN -

Great.

I think they should raffle off the places on the firing squad. Help pay down the debt, and get the honor of shooting that bastard.

I'll do it for free!

From CNN -

Great.

I'll do it for free!

I think she meant you have to pay to shoot the sob. Now there's a revenue maker I'd like to see in the debt ceiling negotiations.

Fort Hood shooting suspect will face death penalty

Hasan has shown no remorse in previous court appearance when he heard 56 witnesses testifying against him, as well, as 24 soldiers who survived the shooting.

Before the shooting “Hasan bought a laser-equipped semiautomatic handgun and repeatedly visited a firing range, where he honed his skills by shooting at the heads on silhouette targets, witnesses testified during the hearing.”

“Witnesses testified that a gunman wearing an Army combat uniform shouted "Allahu Akbar!" - which is Arabic for "God is great!" - and started shooting".

"Major"

Christ.

I'd make that guy a PFC pending court-martial.

But, on a positive note - he WILL BE reduced to paygrade PFC (well, maybe lower, I don't know Army ranks..... Private????), then shot.

Happy days are here again!!

Great.

I'll do it for free!

I think she meant you have to pay to shoot the sob. Now there's a revenue maker I'd like to see in the debt ceiling negotiations.

An Army buddy of mine tells me that the going rate for a place on the squad is 1 year's pay. :lol::lol:

I love our Army! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

OK A few facts about military executions.

The last one was in 1961 (If I remember right) It was for rape and attempted Murder. He was Hung.

Today there are 7 people on military death row.

And they have changed to lethal injection.

But I would gladly give him the shot. If they let me chose the big needle.......

OK A few facts about military executions.

The last one was in 1961 (If I remember right) It was for rape and attempted Murder. He was Hung.

Today there are 7 people on military death row.

And they have changed to lethal injection.

But I would gladly give him the shot. If they let me chose the big needle.......

Get in line. :lol:

"Major"

Christ.

I'd make that guy a PFC pending court-martial.

But, on a positive note - he WILL BE reduced to paygrade PFC (well, maybe lower, I don't know Army ranks..... Private????), then shot.

Happy days are here again!!

He needs to be the lowest rank possible, an E-1.

Forum List

Back