Major Evangelical Presidential Endorsement Announced

So we are supposed to be impressed that someone no one knows endorsed Ron Paul? i wouldnt be impressed if George Washington endorsed Ron Paul. Why on earth would someone i know nothing about pull more sway than a man I respected? (This is a hypothetical, yes I know he's dead).

Our system only works if we get information and apply it correctly. If we blindly support whomever so and so endorses, than our nations serious screwed up.

It is interesting in regards to the upcoming SC primary having to do with critical evangelical votes. Personally, I am not head over heels about this endorsement, but it is very interesting looking at the SC primary.

I like Ron Paul, but I am also a political junkie and I enjoy debating with everyone.

So you think that evangelicals are blindly gong to support because he was endorsed by someone they probably don't know?

They did in Iowa with Santorum... God you Paul haters just get more and more annoying everyday...

Some of you people are believing libelous, defamatory and untruthful information about Dr. Linzey. He has refuted and rubutted the accusations of anti-semitism. It was a con job by the leftist journalist. There is no basis for what some of you are stating. Newsweek actually apologized. Bruce Wilson said so many untruthful things without checking the facts and never replied to Dr. Linzey's rebuttal and quest to dialogue and his request for the removal of the blasphemous crap. Why do you believe anything you read without reading both sides? Read the reply at the bottom of that disgusting blog!!! The slanderer is a writer on a blog site that openly endorses the gay agenda, abortion rights, they claim to be the "RELIGIOUS LEFT" and there are a myriad of agendas the writer had for the slander. Dr. Linzey is actually a member of the ADL and other pro-Jewish organizations. That some of you would throw stones at someone who is innocent is quite scary.

Furthermore, Dr. Linzey never mentioned Jews in his speech. There's a LOT some of you have jumped the gun on. The journalist did and then smeared Dr. Linzey's reputation. The speech was in 2005. The journalist slandered him 4 YEARS LATER. WhY the delayed reaction? The journalist has a friend who sued Dr. Linzey's military endorser and they tried a smear campagin on all the endorsers chaplains. Please, Please, Please stop believing crap about people just because it's in print.

Forum List

Back