Major elections going on. Terrorists attack

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
ive heard that terrorists attacked one of the polling places in Aghanistan as the people are voting for the first time. I dont have a link yet. just saw it on the news though. I think we are seeing history in the making. these people would be unable to vote if it werent for the President and our armed force. God bless America. I think seeing freedom in Aghanistan will be a boost for the President in our election.

Today is also the Austrailian elections. lets hope our ally stays in power and in Iraq.

ive heard that terrorists attacked one of the polling places in Aghanistan as the people are voting for the first time. I dont have a link yet. just saw it on the news though. I think we are seeing history in the making. these people would be unable to vote if it werent for the President and our armed force. God bless America. I think seeing freedom in Aghanistan will be a boost for the President in our election.

Today is also the Austrailian elections. lets hope our ally stays in power and in Iraq.

If it's limited to a single occurence and not some mass uprising around Afganistan, that's a huge success!

Howard won !! congrats !!----thats one for the good guys !!

Whoo hoo! A great victory for the the war on terror!

Better yet, a victory for the Aussies. They have sent a plain message to the terrorist element that Aussies will not join Spain and France in bowing to terrorist tactics. Good for them.

Merlin1047 said:
Better yet, a victory for the Aussies. They have sent a plain message to the terrorist element that Aussies will not join Spain and France in bowing to terrorist tactics. Good for them.

As well as a message to John Kerry and his coniving sister. "Dont fuck with our country you whiny liberal bitch."

Forum List

Back